Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech's 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a "Top 100 Global Technology Company" by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation's most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Cyber Support Developer, in the Herndon, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Innovative Security Solutions (ISS) Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer's success is driving our growth.
A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
* Provide investigations and diagnosis to determine root cause of identified issues.
* Document in extensive detail unresolved issues for developer analysis.
* Deep understanding of Linux logging and how to analyze them.
* Communicate with customers and other on-site support teams.
* Conduct software updates and testing when needed.
* Experience with MySQL for investigating erroneous data.
* UNIX/Linux System Administration experience is desired.
* Possess excellent problem-solving skills, and be detail-oriented and performance-driven.
* Commitment to continuous process improvement concerning integration efforts and CI/CD Pipeline.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active/current TS/SCI clearance is required.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 7+ years of relevant experience.
* 7+ years of relevant field work and exposure to OCO.
* Windows system administration.
* Linux/UNIX system administration knowledge.
* Strong Troubleshooting Skills.
* Experience using Jira and Kanban.
* Knowledge and experience with the Department of Defense project lifecycle.
* Willingness to work flexible hours when needed.
* Ability to write technical documentation.
* Excellent customer interface skills.
* Good interpersonal communication skills, along with strong communications skills both written and oral.
* Team player.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Good organizational and time management skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Maintains strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations.
* Experience working with military and government personnel.
* SAFe Certification.
* DevOps experience is highly desirable.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.