Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's Cyber Infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman team.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Fort Belvoir, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Designs, develops, deploys, tests, and evaluates cyber systems and applications
* Coordinates resolution of application issues, upgrades, and problems
* Conducts application configuration and optimization
* Develops and maintains manuals, drawings, system specifications, electronic and hardcopy files of customer installations, calibration records, maintenance records, and quality control information
* Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing, and evaluating software applications
* Experience developing and maintaining manuals, drawings, and/or system specifications
* Proficient in multiple programming languages such as python, perl, powershell, etc. and knowledgeable in Agile development approaches
* Bachelor's with 2 years of experience OR Four (4) years of additional experience in lieu of a degree
* Must possess a DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
* Active TS/SCI clearance
* Experience developing and/or maintaining system manuals, drawings and system specifications.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.