The Aquarius Task Order on the SIRIUS program is looking for a motivated software developer to join our exceptional team delivering innovative and unique software solutions on mobile platforms. The Aquarius program simultaneously supports both longer-term efforts and frequent rapid turnaround quick-reaction-capability (QRC) releases in response to customer mission needs. This position will join the 15 person team and will support both types of releases through designing, , and maintaining advanced software applications running on mobile devices. Knowledge and experience software using is required. Experience working on mobile devices is a desired but is not required.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
1. innovative, reliable, and unique software.
2. Analyze requirements and also support and/or conduct technical exchange meetings (TEMs) with end users to and ensure understanding of customer needs.
3. Troubleshoot and resolve defects.
4. Support the of professional design documentation, user guides, and customer briefings.
5. Support Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) releases in a fast-paced operational setting.
6. Assist customers in understanding proper usage of developed products.
7. Remain flexible in an environment where priority may change as customer needs require.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
1. At least 2 years of software experience
2. Professional experience or training with
3. Experience working on or platforms
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.