Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services (IIS) - Cyber Security & Special Missions (CSM) has an opening for a Project Manager in support of Cyber Services delivery for a commercial client. This position location: Prefer Sterling, VA but will consider remote.
Responsibilities will include:
* Oversee execution by hybrid delivery team (dedicated analysts, as well as managed services analysts/engineers)
* Regular project progress and performance reporting to customer and regular client meetings (online and/or phone)
* The position is not technical hands-on, although it will require working with and understanding technology and cyber security subject matter experts
* Occasional travel (<10%) to client or Herndon, VA (if hired remote). Possible limited international travel
* The position does not require a clearance, although Raytheon is able to hold employee clearances
* Coordinate internal and client resources to meet contract objectives;
* Successfully manage the relationship with the client;
* Facilitate client communications:
* Ensure resource availability and allocation;
* Respond to and resolve issues brought up by the customer;
* Utilize a project plan to monitor and track project progress - notify client of any schedule changes;
* Provide suggestions for improvements in delivery, reporting, etc.
* 3+ years directly related experience;
* Candidate should also demonstrate attention to detail, have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and adapt to changes in priorities in a fast-paced environment;
* Must be able to work collaboratively across teams and work locations;
* Proven ability to analyze problems and propose reasonable solutions;
* Ability to be organized, document and follow processes;
* Communicate effectively - Good verbal and written communication skills;
* Good interpersonal skill to enable building working relationships;
* Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team;
* Proficiency with MS Office Applications including MS Project and Visio;
* Good ability to gather information from various sources, both electronic and written to support the development of briefing materials and other projects;
* Leadership and assertiveness;
* Innovative and creative.
* Understanding of network and system log collection, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Network Security Monitoring (NSM) tools
* Network Security Operations - Hunting, triage, incident response;
* Ability to assist others in solving problems and work with them to implement the solution.
Required Education (Including Major):
B.S./B.A. in related field (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, Communications, Marketing, Business, etc.). Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Desired Certification: CAPM, PMP
139120BR 139120 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
CO - Denver
FL - Orlando
TX - Richardson
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.