Aon is seeking a Cybersecurity Operations Manager to join its growing Cybersecurity organization.
The Cybersecurity Operations Manager, reporting to the Global Head of Cybersecurity Operations, will lead the Americas team providing proactive 24x7x365 monitoring and response of the technology environment to detect, analyze, track and mitigate external threats that could impact Aon technology, its colleagues and/or its clients. This position will provide oversight and direction for the Americas Aon Cybersecurity Command Center (AC3) location constituted of a number of security operations analysts and leads, monitoring all networks and systems across a global enterprise footprint as part of a global team. It is based in Chicago, IL.
Your impact as a Cybersecurity Operations Manager
* Provides management oversight to the Cybersecurity team for Chicago security operations site
* Responsible for the day to day leadership of security incidents and associated SLAs as needed to support Aon
* Provides oversight of communications and escalations as necessary to lead events identified by the SEIM
* Responsible for the coordination and primary lead through Cybersecurity incidents
* Responsible for the on boarding and off boarding of colleagues to support the Cybersecurity program
* Responsible for the overall execution of the plans and procedures related to the Incident Response, Forensics, and Investigation functions to include the Computer Security Incident Response plan for Aon
* Manage the relationship with third-party vendors providing services to support incident response
* Oversee reporting that will provide analytics and metrics to Cybersecurity leadership
* Tightly collaborate with other Aon Cybersecurity leadership and teams
* Must be competent to work at a high technical level of forensic and investigations in IT environments, capable of identifying vectors of threats and incidents, work with others to assist the education of security events and implications, and develop documentation to support the incident response process.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Security Operations Center.
* 3+ years' managing Network Security or equivalent
* 3+ years' experience with Incident Management and Forensics
* 3+ years' experience with IPS/IDS, AV, and Anti-Malware products like McAfee, FireEye, etc.
* 3+ years' experience with security incident response process and procedures
* 3+ years' experience with information security best practices
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2454478
Category: IT Management
Location: United States, IL, Chicago
Aon provides professional services, including a range of risk, retirement, and health solutions.