Ivalua is a global leader in cloud-based spend management solutions and our solution was recognized by Gartner as a Leader in its 'Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites 2017', as well as a Value Leader and Customer Leader in the latest eProcurement SolutionMap released by SpendMatters.
Ivalua offers a single platform solution with highly configurable functionality across all major procurement and finance processes, including performance and risk tracking, sourcing, contracts, procure-to-pay, invoice automation and analytics, and so help our customers achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. The breadth and flexibility of Ivalua's offering accelerates user adoption, spend category coverage and bottom-line savings. Ivalua's SaaS platform connects hundreds of organizations in more than 70 countries spread across the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. Ivalua has hundreds of global blue-chip customers, including Honeywell, the City of New York, Veolia, Thales, Orange, Michelin, and Deutsche Telekom.
In April 2017, Ivalua announced that it has raised a $70M growth equity minority funding from KKR, a leading global investor, to realize its ambition of becoming the global leader in the fast-growing Spend Management Market. KKR became a shareholder alongside the Founders and Ardian, which invested in Ivalua in 2011.
Spend management software is increasingly becoming a strategic tool for businesses as it boosts profitability by streamlining procurement processes, putting an end to rogue spending and managing all vendors and contracts through a centralized platform. The $24.5 billion spend management market is developing rapidly and emerging as a highly dynamic segment of the broader software-as-a-service (SaaS) market. Learn more at www.ivalua.com
The successful Cyber Security Engineer candidate will be experienced in a SOC (Security Operations Center) atmosphere monitoring, auditing and maintaining enterprise systems. The candidate must have solid experience operating and administrating a SIEM tool. She or he will possess strong technical skills with a strategic approach to a complex, fast-paced security environment.
* The primary job function is to operate and administrate the SIEM tool.
* Use tools to monitor and analyze network performance and Cyber Security Incidents and reports to detect problems.
* Perform real-time incident handling (e.g., forensic collections, intrusion correlation/tracking, threat analysis, and direct system remediation) tasks to support Incident Response Process and document incidents from initial detection through final resolution
* Web application vulnerability assessments and reporting using web application assessment software such as Qualys.
* Review and maintain Standard Operating Procedures as it relates to Cyber Security operations.
* Bachelor's degree in business related field
* 5+ years knowledge and hands-on experience with network security applications, protocols and associated hardware.
* 5+ years knowledge and hands-on experience working with SIEM applications, ELK experience is a must have.
* Knowledge of security appliances (Intrusion Detection System, Intrusion Prevention System, Firewalls, Proxies, etc.) to include how the devices work and associated limitations.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Bonus Points for having following experience:
* Knowledge of common threat actor methodologies, OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities
* Knowledge of cloud computing platforms including Azure
* Experience with NIST SP800-53, ISO 27001/27002, HIPAA, PCI-DSS or FedRAMP is a plus
Ivalua is a company developing a procurement empowerment platform.