Job FamilyCyber Security
Job Description SummarySearching for Cyber Security Super-Hero's!
Does protecting the data and information of trusting customers from evil doers excite you? Are you passionate about working with a cyber security team dedicated to stopping bad people from committing cybercrimes such as financial fraud, privacy breaches and the theft of confidential information? Can you leap tall building, and move at lightning speed to ensure protected information is safe and secure?
If so - you may have the super powers we are looking for!
What You Will Do: Security is foundational to Transamerica and we are growing our Information Security Team. We are looking for a multi-talented Cyber Security Engineer II. We are a fast paced energetic team dedicated to making our enterprise more secure. So if you have at least 3-5 years cyber experience, are an exceptional team player have great Franken-skills; come join our industry leading, global organization.
What You Will Learn: You will be working with a team of ambitious and engaged professionals who bring fresh ideas and diverse perspectives to help us continually shake up the status quo and stay on the forefront of reinventing how we meet our customer needs.Job Description
Functional Job Activities:
* Gathers data, analyzes and drafts reports, including department, project, key indicators and dashboards. Ability to quickly develop excellent working relationships with peers and key stakeholders, such as business partners, legal, internal audit, risk, and technology specialists
* Working within our Information Security team, the Cyber Security Engineer II plays a key role in the identification, assessment, prioritization and remediation processes of cyber security risks and vulnerabilities
* Evaluates cyber security threats, risk, vulnerabilities and processes to determine relative risk to the product, system and organization
* Ability to perform Information Security Risk Officer activities
* Applies knowledge of controls, threats, vulnerabilities, risk and technical systems to build strategic planning and roadmaps to harden systems and close vulnerabilities
* Help transform control culture from current detective controls to preventative controls
* Help build security as competitive differentiator for sales enablement
* 5 plus years cyber security engineering experience
* Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following cyber security domain areas: application awareness, identity and access management, identity awareness, multi-factor authentication, network zoning and segmentation
* Demonstrated experience conducting Information Security risk assessments
* Demonstrated experience designing, configuring and implementing an IAM solution including: Privileged Access Management, Multi-factor authentication, Identity Federation, Single Sign On, Provisioning/De-provisioning, Access certification, Access governance, Privilege Access Management, Advanced Authentication
* Demonstrated experience implementing a role based access solution
* Information Security controls experience with NIST CSF, NIST SP 800-53, FISMA, ISO 27001 or COBIT or other applicable control frameworks
Additional Required Skills:
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Preference given to candidates with deep Excel and PowerPoint skill sets
* Proficiency in one or more GRC systems including Archer, RiskVision, RSAM or equivalent
* Proficiency in one or more IAM vendor technology solutions including Sailpoint, Okta, Centrify or other IAM tools
* Proficiency in one or more AI based identity awareness and access analytic tools
* Experience with systems such as Remedy, JIRA, Tanium, and equivalent
* Ability to fluently read, write and speak English
* Experience with leading group discussion and presenting to varying levels and audiences
* Self-motivated and self-management skills
Preferred Skills, Education and Certifications:
* Strong knowledge of Information Security and Cyber Defense demonstrated by one or more of the following:
* Bachelor degree in Information/Cyber Security, Information Risk, Information Risk Management
* Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Management or similar four year technical degree combined with one or more of the following:
* Active CISSP, CISM or CISA certificates
* Experience in Insurance, Payments, Banking or other Fin-Tech Industries
* Strong preference for candidate with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
Preferred Skills, Education and Certifications:
* The preferred location for this role is in Denver, CO with secondary location options of Cedar Rapids, IA; Boston, MA; St. Paul, MN
* Must be available to travel up to 20%
* Must be able to pass extensive security background check
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It's more than a paycheck.
Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways - throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind… to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally - and feel valued for the work you do.
Learn more about our Total Rewards Package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
Our Company is committed to providing accessibility to those with disabilities in a manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity, that is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 ("AODA"). Please contact email@example.com if you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.