Iex Group, Inc.
IEX is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to be the primary technologist to identify, configure, deploy, and operate both on-prem and cloud cyber security systems. You should have experience with cyber security tools, strong networking knowledge, scripting/programming, and the ability to adapt to new technologies. If you're a self-starter with strong communication skills and thrive in a team environment, please apply!
* Self-starter who is proactive and entrepreneurial
* Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Cross-functional team player
* The ability to absorb, evaluate, and embrace emerging technologies
What you'll do:
* Identify, deploy and manage cyber security technology systems, including centralized logging, SIEM, deep packet analysis, data loss prevention, intelligence feed automation, honey pots, and forensics
* Conduct second level incident investigations
* Manage 3rd party vendor engagements (e.g., penetration testing, product installations) and drive any issues to completion with internal teams
* Work closely with Enterprise Infrastructure Engineers to deploy cyber security and other technologies
* 5-10 years' experience in information security technology roles
* B.S./B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
* InfoSec certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM)
* Hands-on experience with cyber security tools (e.g., firewalls, SIEM, log aggregation, data loss prevention, intrusion detection systems, phishing training)
* Programming experience (e.g., Shell, Python, Perl, C, Go)
* Strong networking knowledge
* Experience working closely with Enterprise Architecture and System Reliability Engineering teams
* Cloud deployments
* Risk evaluation (vendor, corporate, technology)
* Policy frameworks (kNIST 800-53, ISO, 27001)
* Experience with regulatory and third party audits
About Iex Group, Inc.
IEX is a transparent stock exchange dedicated to investor protection.