Minimum Clearance RequiredTS/SCI Responsibilities
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer
* Technical implementation of security solutions comprised of COTS as well as custom-developed products
* Preparation of documentation to support Assessment & Authorization activities
* Arrange, support and/or lead Cyber Security activities for program sell-off of security related requirement
* Applied knowledge of current IA policies as a contributor to the architecture and design of secure solutions to support customer needs and requirements
* Preparing for, writing, and presenting trade studies, cost benefit analyses, reports and briefings as required
* Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
* Guide the successful completion of major programs and function in a project leadership role
* Represent the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects
* Interact with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations
* 6 years with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree; 4 years with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree
* Demonstrated experience in cybersecurity to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design, and/or experience in an operational environment including NISPOM and/or ICD 503 guidelines, directives and security mandates
* Experience with cyber security engineering projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
* Strong understanding of security design and architecture with the ability to recommend solutions to moderately complex IS compliance and security problems
* Hands-on technical experience as an individual contributor with documentation skills and experience in, at minimum 4, of the following areas: ◦ Linux system administration ◦ Windows system administration ◦ Network component administration ◦ VMware administration ◦ Operating system hardening ◦ Nessus Vulnerability Scanner ◦ Vulnerability assessment testing, analytics and remediation ◦ Software and/or Protocol(s) (LDAP/Active Directory, Tripware) ◦ Certification and Accreditation (SP800-57, ICD503 preferred) ◦ Developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation (e.g. XACTA)
* Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to produce deliverable products
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
* Proven ability to collaborate with internal company contacts as well as inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters
* Experience in the design and development of cloud-based systems, security architectures and analytics development
* Security Certifications in accordance to DoD 8570 (IAT Level I preferred); Security +; CISSP; SANS GSEC
* Knowledge of software development lifecycle models (waterfall and Agile) and program lifecycle modes
* Experience in CONOPS / OPSCON development, especially in workflow related area to this domain
* Experience analyzing and decomposing requirements using DOORS
* Ability to the identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk
* Knowledge of Cost Account Management (CAM)
* Knowledge of Earn Value Management System (EVMS)
* Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.
About ISYS Technologies
ISYS Technologies is a technology company which offers aerospace and engineering services to federal, state, and local governments.