Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Cyber Security Computer Forensic Analyst
Req #: 190056274_1
Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Job Category: Technology
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cyber security team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you'll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
Working in cyber security as a Cyber Security Computer Forensic Analyst takes passion for technology, speed, a desire to learn, and vigilance in order to keep every asset safe. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly motivated team focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products. Working with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop crimes and strengthen our data.
This position is anticipated to require the use of one or more High Security Access (HSA) systems. Users of these systems are subject to enhanced screening which includes both criminal and credit background checks, and/or other enhanced screening at the time of accepting the position and on an annual basis thereafter.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Foundational knowledge of cyber security organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing Agile teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish goals
* Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
* Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
* Foundational knowledge of: computer forensics; legal, government and jurisprudence as they relate to cyber security; operating systems; and methods for intelligence gathering and sharing
* Foundational knowledge of: cloud computing, computer network defense, external organizations and academic institutions dealing with cyber security issues, financial authorities and regulations, identity management, incident management, information assurance, information management, information systems and network security and infrastructure design
* Preserve network and host-based digital evidence in an industry accepted forensically sound manner
* Experience conducting digital forensics examinations on Windows operating systems using industry standard forensic tools (preferably familiar with EnCase, FTK and X-Ways forensic suites)
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.