Using your deep cyber security technical knowledge, you will lead and conduct the identification, assessment, remediation, and management of vulnerabilities across our product portfolio. Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams you will effectively communicate and document the status of our vulnerability management to minimize impacts and all other risk.
* Conduct security analyses of potential third party products and services;
* Conduct product scans and analysis;
* Conduct and leverage research and problem solving skills to compile and analyze cyber threat data;
* Assess emerging technologies, techniques and adversarial capabilities and tactics;
* Hands-on experience building and maturing vulnerability management programs.
* Support of penetration testing initiatives
* SME level knowledge in enterprise-wide vulnerability management processes.
* Hands-on experience in assessing and communicating cyber security risks.
* Willing and able to stay current on vulnerability management issues.
* Creating and maintaining documentation supporting processes and tools.
* Strong knowledge of vulnerability management standards, industry best practices, and frameworks.
* Representation of ASSA ABLOY in industry working groups/forums
* Support of presentations / discussions at industry events
* Provide cross-training of technical team members on vulnerability assessments
* Helping to formulate product cyber security strategy
* Minimum 5 years of experience in IT and cyber security.
* SME in vulnerability scanning, vulnerability management.
* Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people in an easily understandable way.
* Proactive in communicating possible risks and recommendations to mitigate.
* Proven ability to drive improvement and evolve a vulnerability management program through collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams and getting buy-in from key stakeholders.
If you have these traits and enjoy a fast pace environment with a growing company, ASSA ABLOY is the place to be.
Let's open the doors to the future - together!
Working for ASSA ABLOY means that you will be part of a dynamic environment, developing innovative solutions to improve our customers' lives. As the global leader in door opening solutions we are using the latest technologies to open doors to events, hospitals, education, homes, hotels, airports and businesses. Joining ASSA ABLOY means being part of a fast-moving company with many opportunities.
ASSA ABLOY is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteran
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.