Responsible for embedding a cyber security-aware culture by ensuring QBE's workforce has access to regionally-relevant, effective cyber security training and resources by creating and executing a regional cyber safety awareness strategy. Ensure QBE's workforce effectively manages information security risks by keeping up-to-date of the changing cyber threat landscape and satisfying local regulatory obligations. Partner with the Divisional Information Security Officer to promote the Group Cyber Security team through stakeholder engagement and leverage influencing skills to support Technology and business outcomes.
Develop and execute regional cyber safety strategy and ensure alignment with global strategy
Support Divisional Information Security Officer through engagement and influence of technology and business stakeholders and provide training to high-risk employee groups
Partner with Communications, Learning and Development, Risk & Compliance and Technology teams to deliver engaging cyber safety awareness resources for the QBE workforce, partners and customers
Develop awareness of and participate in projects and other change initiatives where cyber safety awareness inputs are required to achieve defined outcomes and ensure safety risks are proactively
Build and manage strong and effective relationships with business stakeholders and project teams to deliver services that meet stakeholder expectations
Maintain high standards of service delivery to enable continuous improvement and effective response to stakeholder feedback
Create high-quality, easy-to-understand resources and educational content that assists QBE's workforce in understanding their role in managing information security risks
Manage risk and meet policy and compliance requirements
Conduct practical tests to assess regional employees' awareness and susceptibility to cyber threats and provide reporting to various forums for Executive Leadership oversight
Translate complex concepts into engaging and accurate written/verbal communication for a diverse range of audiences, including senior stakeholders
Produce regular management information to support Divisional Information Security Officer on all aspects of the cyber safety awareness program
Act as a point of reference to guide and advise others by sharing knowledge and best practice; promoting the team to develop the broader cyber security and IT functions
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
* 4 years relevant experience
* Degree in communications, organizational change management, learning and development, cyber/information security, management, or business
* Experience with large, complex organizational change and communications initiatives; experience at managing and influencing relationships at a senior level
* Broad knowledge of regulatory requirements within the finance/insurance industry * Broad knowledge of industry best practice in security awareness * Broad knowledge of basic cyber security concepts * Understanding of information security risk and familiarity with current trends/developments * Research and understand emerging cyber security threats and relevance to divisional business
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a broad audience; translate technical information into business-relevant language * Develop and leverage relationships to achieve the right outcome for QBE * Sound customer service focus; provide advice and recommendations to address customer needs or strategic business issues * Apply excellent attention to detail and organizational skills to manage and deliver conflicting priorities * Analytical and problem-solving skills * Actively undertake personal development to ensure up to date knowledge and skills
Number of Openings:
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.