Deloitte Cyber Managed Services - Lead Support Specialist 2
Deloitte's Cyber Risk practice helps organizations with the management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations to address, in a timely manner, pervasive issues, such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise. Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services have been recognized as a leader by a number of independent analyst firms.
Work you will do
The Cyber Managed Services Lead Support Specialist will be responsible for monitoring the environment, maintaining the network nodes, including firewalls, Windows and Linux Servers, and securing the network environment based on industry best practices.
* Strong technical aptitude with passion to learn about enterprise IT and IS best practices
* 5+ years of relevant business and working experience is required to ensure tasks are completed without
* 5+ years of strong experience in a Microsoft Windows & Linux environment and ability document systems
* 5+ years of experience with Microsoft server technologies
* 5+ years of experience and an understanding of concepts and supporting infrastructure technologies
* General knowledge of Network (IDS, Firewall, VPN)
* General knowledge of Network and Application Protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, DNS, routing, etc.)
* Experience in AWS (VPC's, EC2, IrSecurity Groups, etc.)• General knowledge of Cisco and Juniper Networks, Xenserver and VMWare
* Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows Administration and Logging
* Experience in endpoint security including: McAfee ePO, Nessus Vulnerability Management, patch management
* General PowerShell, BASH and YAML (Ansible) scripting knowledge for facilitation of automation services
* Experience in Monitoring the environment using various tools
* Experience in managing a team and build documentation and reports
Cyber Managed Services provides on-site Consulting and Services that help the Managed Threat Services security teams better defend and enable today's dynamic business by refining and extending the security information and event management infrastructure. Managed Threat Services empowers customers to more efficiently respond to shifting threats, achieve regulatory compliance, and prioritize protection of services that drive revenue and competitive advantage, and measure progress of the overall IT risk management program.
Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
* BA/ BSQ degree required. Major in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or other technical degree is preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to provide effective presentations
* Self-motivated with ability to adapt to a dynamic service delivery model
* Able to build strong relationships and be able to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
* Ability to work with Technical Partners, and third party integrators
* Continuous contribution of best practices documentation and technical notes for internal and external distribution
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATEA6SS820CMS