Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organization of more than 47,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Grant Thornton's Advisory professionals are progressive thinkers who create, protect, transform value today, so our clients have the opportunity to thrive and grow. Our advisory practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients. As your business gains information system efficiencies, it also gains the burden of protection from breaches, both purposeful and accidental. Keeping up with the fast and furious pace of cyber threat is daunting but mandatory. Our cyber risk professionals help you build cybersecurity strategy into your overall business strategy to fend off third-party, criminal and internal risk, and guard proprietary and customer data.
Cyber Risk - Identity and Access Management Associate - Digital Identity Services
As companies become increasingly dependent on information technology (IT) to conduct daily business activities, they need to secure and control their technology infrastructure. Grant Thornton's Cyber Risk practice addresses these security and control issues. Within the Cyber Risk practice, our Digital Identity Services - Identity and Access Management (IAM) discipline offers an opportunity for you to leverage your security assessment and operational knowledge and experience to broaden your business and project management skills in a rewarding and challenging environment. The Identity and Access Management - Senior Associate is responsible for delivering a full range of services to clients and all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients. Responsibilities include design, implementation, and management of the Client's identity and access management solution; developing and supervising other Grant Thornton engagement staff; and assisting in assigned client management and practice development activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards.
* Assist with requirements gathering and analysis.
* Design and Implement a futuristic Identity Management solution aligned with the client requirements.
* Assist with proof of concepts (POC) and beta evaluation of the products.
* Communicate with client and product vendors as a specialist.
* Assist practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans. Participate in other business development activities with existing and new clients.
* Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
* Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for improvements.
* Develop relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
* Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field is required.
* One plus year(s) plus experience in developing, implementing or architecting IAM solutions
* Experience with installation, integration, and deployment of one of the following IAM products: SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta and CyberArk in a client environment
* Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
* Single Sign-On, Identity Federation, Consumer Identity, and Multi-factor authentication
* User provisioning, Access Certification, Identity Analytics, Role-based access control
* Privileged Access Management
* Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel on a regular basis to clients as required. Travel for this position can go as high as 60%.
* Experience in project management and the ability to clearly communicate security technology issues verbally on both a formal and informal basis to all levels of client staff.
* Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visit http://www.gt.com/.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the world's leading organizations of independent audit, tax, and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenue in excess of $1.7 billion and operates 59 offices across the United States with more than 595 partners and 8,500 employees in the U.S. and at our Shared Services Center in Bangalore, India.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically - whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton's policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.