Cyber Research and Development Engineer- Clearance Sponsorship Available (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 219995
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI Bit Systems is seeking R&D engineers to join our team in performing cutting edge research on offensive and defensive cyber tool development. Recognizing talent with these skills are in demand, CACI is able to offer competitive salaries and enhanced benefits to fill this role.
What You'll Get to Do:
You will work as part of a small team to develop capabilities for embedded systems (IoT, Industrial Control Systems, others). You will be performing software reverse engineering using static and dynamic systems analysis as well as vulnerability research and exploit development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform research and development of Cyber domain capabilities. Duties may include reverse engineering, low-level software development, embedded system penetration testing, and RF-enabled cyber development.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Familiarity with Disassemblers and Debuggers (IDA, Radare2, GDB, OllyDBG, WinDBG, etc.)
* Ability to read and write in Assembly (x86/x64, ARM)
* Programming/Scripting Experience (C/C++, Java, Python)
* Cybersecurity / Penetration Testing (Metasploit, Kali Linux, BurpSuite etc.)
* Embedded software development (ARM/Linux, RPI, RTOS, etc.)
* Kernel/Low-level software development (Device Drivers, Bootloaders, etc.)
* Applied machine learning (Tensorflow, MatLAB, Octave, Neural Networks, other AI frameworks)
* Operating system internals (Windows, Linux, others)
* Personal security product development
* Wireless protocol analysis and vulnerability research (802.11, RF, BLE, XBee, etc.)
* Minimum Security Clearance: Able and willing to get a USG security clearance, Desired: Top Secret//SCI+FullScope Polygraph
* Experience with Control System Communication Protocols (ModBus, ProfiBus/ProfiNet,etc.), PLCs and HMIs
* Experience with Hardware Debugging/Firmware Dumping and Serial Communication Protocols (JTAG, SPI, I2C, USB, etc.)
What We can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.