Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you're seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF-together for tomorrow.
Cyber Policy Analyst
This position is part of a large, business analysis and management support services contract for a federal civilian agency and is based on our client site in Arlington, VA.
What you'll be doing:
* Interface with cyber security subject matter experts to gather input and develop policy analysis and reports.
* Use your experience with the NIST 800 series publications to maintain and update security and privacy policies and SOPs.
* Work with the training developer to update the mandatory security and privacy training content with new policies and guidance.
* Provide planning, documentation, logistics, and execution support for public-private cyber security and risk management meetings and events.
* Support audit-related data calls, compile and record audit responses; track audit findings to resolution.
Utilize your FISMA and FedRAMP expertise to lead the ATO process for new client systems or major upgrades.
* Lend cybersecurity and risk management expertise for various initiatives and programs.
* Research, review and report various best practices, industry cyber security developments, standards, and guidelines.
* Coordinate with internal and external partners to assess stakeholder needs and increase program efficacy.
* Direct experience with FISMA/NIST 800 series publications is required.
* Demonstrated experience in planning and managing Cyber Security projects.
* Experience writing and editing security-related policies, procedures and training content.
* Hands-on experience with assessing, designing, or implementing security programs or specific capabilities, including governance, incident response, threat intelligence, security monitoring, and vulnerability management.
* Program/project management experience.
* Bachelor's degree with 5+ years' experience in Cybersecurity and risk management best practices
* PMP Certification
* Certifications that are strongly preferred (not required): CISA, CISSP, other Microsoft certifications
* Experience developing or analyzing public policy.
* Experience in designing and implementation of standards and best practices.
* Strong customer facing experience.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Aptitude for working autonomously and prioritizing.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize according to changing circumstances.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)