Cyber Placement Specialist
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job ID R_059944-en Apply Save Job
The Cyber Placement Specialist role within our Corporate Cyber Practice will be responsible for designing the placement strategy and negotiating with carriers to receive the best terms, conditions, coverage and pricing for the client, and making recommendations to the client and client's team.
* Responsible for using risk expertise to analyze client's current and historical exposures and develop solutions for clients.
* Submits coverage specifications and obtains quotes from carriers, negotiates with insurance markets, binds coverage and responsible for the accuracy of bound programs.
* Articulate impact of options and make recommendations to the client's team and the client.
* Responsible for issuing appropriate binding documents, ensuring the accuracy of programs as well as follows up for any open items and subjectivities.
* Keeps abreast of changing insurance and risk market conditions and informs Client Team/Clients and carriers of major developments affecting various types of coverage
* Demonstration of technical understanding of Cyber/Network Security & Privacy, Technology Errors & Omissions, Media, and Miscellaneous Professional Liability.
* Builds and maintains relationships with carriers, underwriters, and client team to provide value to the client.
* Manages and records all activities in workflow system to ensure timely follow up by client, carriers, and client team.
* Supports and assists in the development of new products and provides input on pricing of services.
* Contributes to the firm's body of knowledge on Cyber/Network Security & Privacy, Technology Errors & Omissions, Media, and Miscellaneous Professional Liability products by active participation in internal networks.
* Understands and complies with the Marsh Compliance and Transparency Standards
* Independently handles their own client assignments
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a matrix team environment
* Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
* Proficient knowledge of business systems & technology
* 2-5 years of Cyber Liability experience required
* Broker's License preferred
* BA or BS preferred
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. In more than 130 countries, our experts in every facet of risk and across industries help clients to anticipate, quantify, and more fully understand the range of risks they face. We work with clients of all sizes to define, design, and deliver innovative solutions to better quantify and manage risk. We offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world. To every client interaction we bring an unmatched combination of deep intellectual capital, industry-specific expertise, global experience, and collaboration. Since 1871, clients have relied on Marsh for trusted advice, to represent their interests in the marketplace, make sense of an increasingly complex world, and help turn risks into new opportunities for growth. Our more than 30,000 colleagues work on behalf of our clients, who are enterprises of all sizes in every industry, and include individuals, multinational organizations, and government entities worldwide. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Visit www.marsh.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MarshGlobal
Marsh and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Apply Apply Later