Job Description SummaryThe Cyber Monitoring Analyst will play a key role in the operationalization of the global ICS cybersecurity program strategy. The individual should possess a strong background with cybersecurity operations and industrial control systems, as well as a clear understanding of its relevance to manufacturing, supply chain operations and information technology.
* Working closely with GIS and IT operational teams, this individual will be responsible for providing operational expertise in the detection, containment, and remediation of threats to BD's manufacturing and supply chain systems.
* By taking advantage of existing security tools and those implemented as part of the ICS program, the Operations and Supply Chain Cyber Incident Analyst will provide subject matter expertise to BD's existing Security Operations Center (SOC) function as it relates to BD's manufacturing systems.
* Directly contribute to continuous improvement efforts within the OSC, IT and GIS organizations by providing actionable output from daily operational work to drive maturity enhancements in the detection of threats to BD's manufacturing systems.
* This may include but is not limited to the development of new cyber monitoring use cases, enhancements to vulnerability management and threat intelligence gathering, or enhancements to BD's security and information technology architecture and standards.
* Responsible for providing the output of established metrics, KPIs and KRIs related to threats to BD's manufacturing systems to OSC, GIS, and IT management.
* Utilize established metrics, KPIs and KRIs to drive continuous improvement efforts and demonstrate an elevation in both tactical and strategic maturity across the OSC, IT and GIS organizations.
* Provide relevant analytical expertise in order to help educate decision makers in OSC, IT and GIS on operational risk to change behaviors and practices that put the company at risk.
* Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity or equivalent technical field and or relevant industrial experience is required.
* At least 3-5 years of experience in Information Security Operations with a strong foundation in Information Technology, manufacturing and operations.
* Previous experience in RSA Netwitness or similar application.
* Relevant certifications is a plus.
* Proficiency in producing appropriate written and oral reports and presentations for all levels of leadership.
* Knowledge of Industrial Control Systems and its various interfaces with a global corporate environment. This includes the established industry standards, common hardware and software platforms, procedures and best practices.
* Significant knowledge of data security standards, hardware, software and best practices.
* Demonstrated ability to operate in a matrixed environment, leading by influence at an operational level and continually providing expertise exercised on a platform of risk-transparency in business decision making.
Primary Work LocationUSA NJ - Franklin Lakes
About Becton Dickinson
Becton Dickinson is a global medical technology company that develops, manufactures, and sells medical supplies, devices, laboratory equipment, and diagnostic products.