Ernst & Young
Cyber threats continue to evolve and pose serious risks within the business environment. EY's Cybersecurity as a Service (CaaS) offering addresses the ongoing operational requirements through the following services:
* Threat Detection and Response
* Threat Exposure Management
* Identity & Access Management
* Data Protection
Clients retain CaaS to defend their environment and respond when threats are detected. As a CaaS security professional, you will belong to a globally connected team of security professional delivering 24x7 services from our Dallas Cyber Center.
What this means for you
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing you an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you. In this role, you will have the opportunity to team with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice. With each engagement, you can expect to build leadership, communication and client-management skills, as well as sharpen your problem-solving capabilities. EY Security professionals possess diverse industry knowledge, along with unique technical expertise and specialized skills. If you are interested in "building a more secure and trusted working world," being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, EY Cybersecurity as a Service is for you. Apply today!
* The TEM Operations Manager operates out of the Dallas Cybersecurity Center and is responsible for TEM managed services operations and the supervision and guidance of personnel.
* Lead a team of Senior Analysts and Analysts performing proactive risk assessment and mitigation services using vulnerability management, configuration management, and similar methodologies.
* Develop and implement standardized operating procedures for TEM services and engagements. Identify, track, and review relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of services. Participate in research and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Manage project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagements
* Demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of complex enterprise systems. Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues. Communicate with the engagement teams, client management, and CaaS Leadership through written correspondence and verbal presentations.
* Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high- quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
* Provide technical leadership, supervision, and guidance to Senior Analysts and Analysts. Manage individual and shift performance to consistently meet performance standards.
* Coordinate operations and service level projections with partners and stakeholders; provide high level QA of services rendered.
* Prepare and coordinate staffing schedules for the site; ensure that scheduling is handled effectively to meet operating requirements
* Manage recruitment, training, and development of CaaS TEM personnel.
* Business continuity and disaster recovery process integration.
* Foster an innovative and inclusive team- oriented work environment. Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the firm.
To qualify, candidates must have:
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other related area of study.
* 7+ years of overall IT professional experience.
* 2+ years of work experience leading Information Security teams.
* Proven success developing, implementing, sustaining, and enhancing enterprise information security and risk management programs.
* Experience with vulnerability management, vulnerability assessment, prioritization of risk, and coordination of remediation activities across large enterprises.
* Experience with a broad range of technologies including: vulnerability management technologies, network technologies, SIEM, visualization platforms, Microsoft Office.
* One security- related certification such as the CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC or other relevant certification required; non- certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire.
* Excellent project management skills. Project Management training/certification preferred.
* Experience working with and managing the expectations of diverse stakeholders. Proven ability to inspire teamwork and responsibility within cross-functional groups, and use technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
* Demonstrable analytical expertise, decision-making capabilities, attention to detail, critical thinking, logic, solution orientation, and an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
* Quality Management (ITIL, Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) training/certification preferred.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.