In a rapidly changing IT environment, clients from all industries look to us for trusted solutions for their increasingly complex risks and vulnerabilities. As a part of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team you'll be right at the heart of that goal, helping clients gain insight and context to their complex IAM environments and assessing, improving, and building infrastructure, processes and policies in order to meet the client's IAM needs. You'll get to use your technical and business skills in order to help us drive this mission and have an impact on cyber security at a global level.
We currently have a career opportunity for Dallas based cybersecurity centre Senior to be responsible for providing IAM exceptional services or elements of multiple client engagements including monitoring, managed services, service operations and related activities.
You'll work alongside respected industry professionals, learning about and using the latest tools and techniques to identify and overcome some of the most relevant and pressing security issues in the world.
Your Key Responsibilities
Our Cybersecurity Digital Identity (DI) services assist our clients in aligning security management strategy with business goals by managing who has access to which resources and services, as well as enforcing business, privacy, and security policies. Supported by our strategic alliances with third-party vendors, our experienced professionals can provide broad services including: Service planning and transition, Service designing, BAU support, Digital Identity-as-a-Service (DIaaS) platform support and Continuous service improvement of IAM solutions/services. Based on your existing experience, knowledge and ambitions, you could have the opportunity to gain experience across a number of our IAM team, assessing and delivering foundational components of our services. Some of them include:
* IAM program management assistance
* Service delivery model and strategy planning
* Industry standard service delivery framework
* Operating model and governance
* Service Design and steady state operations
* Process design and re-engineering
* Cloud and mobile apps access management
* Access enforcement implementation
* Access administration implementation
* Elevated access management
* Privileged access management
* SOD management and other IAM compliance related activities
Skills and Attributes for Success
* Effectively lead and motivate client engagement teams and provide technical leadership in the IAM service operations and delivery.
* Help client in identifying the process improvements and new implementation of security and IT risk solutions
* Consistently deliver quality client services. Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes and assist with business development opportunities.
* Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the firm
* Use knowledge of the current IT environment and industry trends to identify engagement and client service issues, and communicate this information to the engagement team and client management through written correspondence and verbal presentations. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
To qualify for the role you must have
* A bachelor's degree / graduate degree in a related field and approximately 5-8 years of related work experience
* Technology & delivery experience in one or more of the following:
* User identity lifecycle management solutions including managed services and implementation knowledge of products (such as Saviynt, SailPoint IIQ, RSA Aveksa, CA IdentityGovernance)
* Directory services products including managed services and implementation knowledge of products (such as Radiant Logic, Virtual Directory)
* Role-based access control solutions including managed services and implementation knowledge of products (such as Saviynt IAG, SailPoint IIQ, Aveksa)
* Single sign-on and federation solutions including managed services and implementation knowledge of products (such as Azure AD, MFA, Forgerock,ADFS, Siteminder, OKTA)
* Privilege accounts lifecycle management solutions including managed services and implementation knowledge of products (such as BeyondTrust, CyberArk, Centrify)
* An understanding of access control concepts including directory services, SAML, LDAP, PKI
* Experience in ServiceNow, ITSM tool, ITIL v3 framework
* Can able to define and/or re-engineering the processes (such as incident management, change management, CMDB )
Ideally, you'd also have
* CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL or other relevant certification desired; non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire
* Strong presentation and communication skills and ability to speak and work with IT director, VP, CISO and IT teams
What we look for
We're interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for managed services and cyber security. With your broad exposure across IAM, we'll turn to you to speak up with innovative new ideas that could make a lasting difference not only to us - but also to the industry as a whole. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of three weeks of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing. Plus, we offer
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
* A rewards package tailored to your unique needs
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ernst & Young (doing business as EY) is a multinational professional services company.