Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Individuals collect and analyze event information and perform threat or target analysis duties. Provides operations for persistent monitoring on a 24/7 basis of all designated networks, enclaves, and systems. Interprets, analyzes, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events. Manages and executes first-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents. Reports to and coordinates with external organizations and authorities. Coordinates and distributes directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers. Provides daily summary reports of network events and activities and delivers metric reports. Investigate and identify the appropriate mechanisms for preventing and blocking (future) computer use violations. Provide updates to support closure of security policy violations.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
* Bachelor's degree with 2 years of applicable network experience. Four additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
* 1 year of CND experience.
* Must hold a Secret Clearance
* Must have at minimum the Security CE and/or the C|EH certification to start. Both certifications are required 180 days after official start date.
* Basic Packet analysis experience
* Familiarity with and ability to investigate Intrustion Detection System alerts.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
* Knowledge of CND policies, regulations and compliance documents specific to the DoD.
* Familiarity with CJCSM 6510.01B
* Understanding of functionality and capabilities of computer network defense technologies, to include: Router ACLs, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Anti-virus, Web Content Filtering.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber security, C4ISR, and logistics and moderninzation to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.