Cyber Engineer- Reverse Engineering/Embedded Systems (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 220719_20166
Location: Dulles, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is seeking a Reverse Engineering/Embedded Systems Cyber Engineer. Recognizing talent with these skills are in demand, CACI is able to offer competitive salaries and enhanced benefits to fill this role. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You'll Get to Do:
Responsible for vulnerability research and exploit development of unique and embedded systems and wireless protocols. Applies computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, and other cyber physical engineering disciplines to the design, development, integration, and support of new solutions or products that identify and exploit vulnerabilities.
More About the Role:
Vulnerability research and exploit development for software and embedded systems with a focus on Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO).
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
* Embedded Systems Reverse Engineering
* C/C++ Experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Immunity debugger, OllyDBG, IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, Angr, and GDB/EDB
* Hardware Experience (Firmware and EEPROM dumping)
* SDR Experience(HackRF, USRP)
* Experience with Fuzzing (AFL)
* Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
* Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
* GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
* GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
* Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
* Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
* Security +
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.