Raytheon Global Business Services (GBS) has an opening for a Cyber Defense Technologist II role. As a member of the IT Security, Identity Services Team, you will be working with a wide variety of employees, contractors, and outside customers, both domestic and international, primarily supporting the RSA SecurID and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) services. Plus support the software which runs on Linux systems.
Responsible for following precise processes and procedures to ensure compliance with Raytheon security policies, government requirements, industry standards, and internal organizational mandates.
* Assist with software upgrades and provide ongoing support of these services
* Develop and maintain web tools for direct access to SecurID and ISE systems
* Develop new solutions to meet customer requirements, provide self-service tools, and generate and automate reports and metrics to assist customers and management
* Work with web-based GUI applications and command line interfaces on Linux systems
* Implement ITIL based processes and procedures to reduce costs and improve cycle time.
* The job includes monthly on-call rotation for 24x7 support as production maintenance tasks are performed during evening hours
* Availability for weekend work is required for large deployments or upgrades
* Minimum 2+ years of application support experience and a Bachelors' degree or equivalent work experience and schooling/certifications in lieu of degree
* Knowledge of Linux systems
* Document work and follow specific guidelines, as required to meet audit requirements.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and documentation skills
* Combine data and knowledge from various sources to determine the proper approach for planning and execution
* Exposure to providing remote on-call system support
* Experience or knowledge of software and network debugging
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
* RSA SecurID applications and infrastructure
* Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) applications and infrastructure
* Programming in Linux shell, Python, and perl
* Experience with interfacing large and diverse hardware and software systems
* Experience with VMware ESXi virtual hardware and software environments
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Visio
* Background working with Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems
* Background in IT Security
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline, or equivalent combination of experience and schooling/certifications in lieu of degree
141195 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 96 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I(TM) products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
Type Of Job
MA - Billerica
TX - Richardson
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.