Powerful Careers - Legendary Innovations. Raytheon offers a wealth of opportunities for your future and beyond. Bring your talent and skills to a company where challenging the status quo and innovative thinking is encouraged. Our recent college graduate and internship/co-op opportunities allow you to put your academic achievements to work. You'll be presented with opportunities that have an immediate impact on who we are and our presence in a global industry.
* diversity &
* community service
* 9 employee
* Glassdoor 2017 Best Places to Interview: Candidate's Choice
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
What does it take to be successful at Raytheon? Check out these traits to see if you have the right mix.
* Challenge Status Quo
* Communication Skills
* Eager to Learn
* Emotional Intelligence
* Leadership Traits
* Problem Solver
* Team Player
We hire people who want to make the world a safer place.
Back to Job Navigation (Success)
It's fun. The work we do is exciting. The growth has been positive. The opportunities have been abundant. There's a lot of potential in the company, and I've experienced it firsthand.
- Alfonso Lopez, Engineer Trending
* Making the World a Safer Place
* Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
* 401(k) / Retirement Plans
Watch your financial wellness grow. Enrollment eligibility begins on your first day of work with an employer match up to 3%.
* Performance Recognition
Be recognized and recognize others with our new employee awards program. At Raytheon, we appreciate notable and exceptional performance.
* Work / Life Balance
Raytheon appreciates work/life balance. Employees can work 9 hours a day every week and receive every other Friday off*
* Requires departmental/manager approval; Interns/Co-ops in California may not be eligible to participate.
* Paid Time Off
Accrue paid time off monthly. Receive 12 holidays per year including the week between Christmas and New Year's Day.
* Educational Assistance
Our educational assistance program provides reimbursement for approved courses and accredited certificate/degree programs relevant to your position. Full-time employees are eligible for up to $10,000 in assistance each year.
* Relocation Assistance
Select technical positions are eligible for relocation packages. See specific job description for eligibility requirements.
* Parental Leave
Raytheon offers all eligible employees up to three weeks paid parental leave for the birth or adoption of a child (separate from paid maternity leave or Family & Medical Leave Act).
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Raytheon Cyber Protection Solutions (CPS) is looking for an entry level software developer to advance several projects related to cyber security operations. The ideal candidate should have some experience and knowledge in AngularJS, Node.JS, Databases (mySQL, PostgreSQL, noSQL), Python, Django, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud services (preferably AWS/Azure), API development, full application development, and POC/greenfield application development.
The development team is based in our Dulles, VA office.
* Working on a team of software developers to deliver projects to support the Cyber Security Operations team and CPS Security Service offerings.
* Working closely with Development Project Managers and Business Analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
* Provide progress updates to Development Project Managers to ensure the management of any delivery risks or concerns.
* Work with other teams in Raytheon to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems.
* Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and existing systems, solutions, and processes.
Required Technical Skills and Experience:
* Current experience with Linux-based development
* Strong ability and desire to quickly learn new technologies
* Understanding of the full lifecycle development process, including understanding business and functional requirements, developing technical designs, implementing scalable solutions, and object-oriented design and analysis
* Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques, and process improvement approaches
* Beginner level knowledge of databases
* Experience with Unit Tests and Testing Frameworks
* Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery (Build/Deployment Plans)
* Experience with API Design and Development
* Experience with system integration with SaaS type offerings (Salesforce, ServiceNow)
* Source control management tools (Git)
* Familiar with Atlassian Suite (Confluence, Jira, BitBucket, Bamboo)
* Ability to develop and integrate applications using the ServiceNow customer service management platform
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
* Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills
* Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions
* Dependability and commitment to projects/tasks
Bachelor's degree in Computer and Information Systems, Engineering, Science, or Mathematicsobtained within the last 18 months or by Summer 2019. A GPA of 3.0+ is strongly desired. Please include your GPA and transcript with your resume.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 139495BR 139495
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.