Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk Data Privacy & Protection practice. Our data protection and privacy architects assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulation.
Work you'll do
* Assist clients in creating repeatable strategic solutions for the management of data privacy
* Assist clients with identifying gaps within existing privacy programs and designing solutions to address those challenges
* Advise clients in global trends relating to data privacy requirements and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
* 3+ years of experience with privacy and security requirements. This includes a thorough understanding of how privacy relates to business drivers, legal requirements, marketing functions, technical / security controls, and organizational operational risk tolerance.
* Experience performing surveys and inventories across regional and global distributed organizations
* Knowledge of U.S. privacy legislation such as HIPAA, CAN-SPAM, COPPA, FCRA, GLBA, stated privacy laws, state data breach laws and the capability to apply regulatory requirements within an operational context.
* Knowledge of international privacy legislation including the EU, Asia, Australia, and Canada, and applying legislative requirements within an operational context.
* Understanding of mechanisms to comply with cross-border transfer requirements, such as Safe Harbor, model contracts, binding corporate rules, and similar regulatory requirements.
* 3+ years of experience building privacy requirements frameworks/matrices, and performing audits of networks, operating systems and applications for privacy requirements.
* Develop advanced analytics in a big data analytics environment to search and analyze massive data volumes for malicious and abnormal behaviors
* Analyze network and application specifications to assess security threats and risks
* Serve as a cyber security expert in a client environment and conduct trainings, as needed
* Learn new advanced big data and advanced analytics technologies
* Team player with ability to take charge of their area of expertise
* Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United Stated without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Experience with big data analytics environments, especially Apache Spark and ElasticSearch
* Experience with data science packages in Python or R
* Experience with Git and JIRA
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
* Exposure to Artificial Intelligence techniques that generate usable results in a cyber security domain
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSESRCJE73122