Cyber Capability Developer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Req #: 222746
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: Top Secret
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI Bit Systems is seeking a Cyber Capability Developer to join our team in performing cutting edge research on offensive and defensive cyber tool development. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
What You'll Get to Do:
You will be supporting a contract that will provide services to include- performing Research & Technology development, studies/analyses, integration support, laboratory demonstrations, integrated system development, testing, performance verification, fabrication, logistics, technical support services, cyber security, market studies, and research of other technologies.
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
* Have a proficiency in at least one scripting language.
* Familiarity with assembly for one or more architectures (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS)
* Experience using a debugger
* In-depth knowledge of basic exploitation techniques
* Familiarity with exploitation mitigation technologies.
* Solid computer engineering fundamentals (how to OSs, hardware, network, busses, memory work)
* Current and Active DoD Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain SCI
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
* Bachelors Degree in a Cyber Security related field
* Background in networking (TCP/IP, IppSec, VPNs)
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.