Why You Will Love This Role
You change the world.
Technology evolution is changing everything, making what we do more relevant than ever. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
You will collaborate with peers to interconnect leading edge multi-architecture solutions, gather business outcomes and vision from customers and translate that into solutions, advise both customer and our leadership teams and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in using technology to impact the world for the better.
You'll be part a team that genuinely is customer obsessed who drive to incredible outcomes, and challenge each other to new levels. We enjoy having fun while we change the lives of those in our local and global communities. Come prepared to be supported and inspired.
What You Will Do
In this role as a Customer Experience (CX) Architect you will be passionate about understand they customer business outcomes then working to develop, design and articulate end to end end-customer multi-architecture solutions primarily focused around Mobility, 5G and Virtualization. This requires a deep understanding of Cisco's Mobility solutions, other Cisco solutions that support the overall customer business and technical outcomes requirements. The focus of this role is to:
* Position value of Cisco solution options in solving a business problem.
* Exhibit relevance and expertise to customer via Business and Technical acumen.
* Strong connection with customers to be a Trusted Advisor, understanding business outcomes as well as vision as well as build & maintain long-term technology roadmap
* Cisco technical strategy; Product Management, Engineering and Delivery leaders interlock.
* Help design top-down future state architectures aligned to associated Cisco technical strategy while seeking and identifying Cisco CX business opportunities
* Evaluate new technologies and industry trends; advise on possible usage application, timing, delivery transformation needs through identifying new skills and best practices
* Support technical solutions proposals with business cases and the customer business outcomes always in mind
* Link Customer new technology introductions to business requirements.
* Have the opporutntiy to travel in the Americas to meet with customers and attend Cisco customer or internal events. Don't worry, you won't be travelling full time regularly.
* Provide both strategic and tactical thought leadership across the org and other teams
* Engage on customer critical situations as a technology and solution approach leader
* Be a trusted advisor your organization's leadership brining innovative ideas and ways to enable those ideas forward
* Actively participate in Architecture community though working groups, technical presentation and knowledge sharing as being both a mentor and mentee helping to continue the excitement of the technical environment, inspire others and build you career.
* Stay up to date on 3GPP specifications and evolution along with other standards bodies related to mobile and NFV architectures.
* Representing Cisco at internal, customer, partner and industry events presenting on technical topics, technical papers, supporting leading edge solutions
* Publishing technical papers, knowledge sharing, blogs etc.
Who You'll Work With
Customer obsessed dynamic teams on the leading edge of our customer's business and technology transformation. You will be focused on our Mobility architectures and 5G transformation engaged with various customer verticals across the Americas. You will interact with our customers technology and business leadership as well as internal teams in various roles including our delivery leaders. You will connect and work collaboratively with Architects and Engineers and frontline delivery teams spanning various technologies as they relate to the customer solutions requirements and delivery execution. You will be an active member in the delivery and Architect community within Cisco.
Excellent Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong partner relationships inside and outside of collaboration architecture that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on contributing to the long-term success of channel partners and Cisco through the sharing of standard methodologies and becoming engaged in mentorship activities. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
Who You Are
You are passionate about the customer experience and passionate about new technology. You love to learn and work on the leading edge of business and technology transformation.
You will possess both strong technical and customer-facing skills that will deliver extraordinary architectural solutions to the world's biggest companies. You will represent Cisco with our customers and the industry.
You know how to facilitate relationships with senior personnel internally and with our customers and have the technical background and confidence that enables you to easily interact and give guidance to business owners, industry technology veterans, other solution architects.
You will drive excellent customer relationships and leading innovation. Building strong relationships inside and outside of your team that challenge them to see their business differently.
You will be key to building winning solutions and delivery readiness within Cisco. Focusing on contributing to the long-term success of our customers and Cisco though thought leadership, technical innovation, consistent excellence and standards. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
You know how to facilitate relationships with senior leaders, strong experience with presentation skills and supporting follow on conversations. You inspire innovation discussions and collaborative new ideas.
You have the deep technical depth and breadth including 7+ years' experience as a technical Architect supporting Mobility architectures and strong knowledge of 5G for Mobility and solutions across multiple architectures. Practical experience with requirements gathering, assessment, multiarchitecture solution centered around Mobility solutions with practical deployment and testing.
You communicate effectively at various levels and situations with the strong ability to summarize information and make it relevant and consumable to the audience. You love to knowledge share and help inspire others to continue to learn and grow. You are strong or expert in various Microsoft Office suite of products and other related platforms.
You are a strong teammate focused on the right things, focused on results, holding accountability of yourself and others. You have high standards and drive others to always have the same. You support others and comfortable to allow them to support you.
You have strong foundational formal education and ongoing learning accreditation. You achieved a minimum BS degree in a related technology discipline and preferably MS degree in a related technology discipline. Have an active CCIE in Service Provider, Data Center and/or Route Switch with preference to other Cisco Certifications. Additional Industry certifications in Mobility, Public Cloud and Telco related technologies and other leading-edge solutions.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Cisco is a company that manufactures and distributes Internet Protocol (IP) based networking and other products.