Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
The Operations Performance Support team is seeking a Technical Support Manager with experience in diagnosing and resolving system and network performance issues. The Operations Performance Support team are technically skilled support analysts who diagnose, measure, analyze our Workday software with a view towards improving the customer experience. Additionally. these support analysts are generalists with deep technical understanding of software, hardware, networking, Internet and are capable of taking a holistic view of complex systems.
Our customers are supported by proficient analysts who can collaborate with all of our engineering teams to quickly analyze and diagnose issues for product improvement. The Support Operations Performance manager will build relationships and work closely with environments, infrastructure, monitoring and development teams to gain a thorough understanding of our product on an operational level. Our ultimate goal is to ensure Workday delivers an excellent user experience.
* Manage the Workday Operations Performance Support team -- hiring and retaining the best software support people now and planning for future business needs.
* Take an ownership role on escalating critical customer issues and help drive through resolution ensuring critical client SLAs are met.
* Track, analyze trends, and create reports on escalated issues.
* Act as the escalation manager when customer issues severely impact a customer, driving problems to resolution and managing the communications and expectations within Workday and with the client.
* Review and identify the root cause for all escalated service requests and use this information to improve continuously within service delivery teams.
* Develop employee training requirements to ensure staff is highly proficient with Workday services.
* Prepare team and systems for new Workday software releases.
* Participate in and help schedule 24X7 global coverage for customer support personnel.
* Uphold Workday's policies for data security and customer data access.
Required Skills / Experience:
* Five plus years managing a technical department in a software company, ERP or SaaS.
* Eight or more years of experience providing technical support for enterprise software applications (Oracle, SAP, Netsuite, Zuora, Infor, Taleo, onsite ERP, Peoplesoft etc)
* Five or more years of experience with Tools, Technology, and/or Integrations Support.
* Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, and architects
* Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers.
* Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Services, Product Management, Development, QA, Operations).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to mentor, coach and lead a team to success.
* Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
Workday is a company providing enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.