Trend Micro: Securing Your Connected World
Trend Micro, the world's largest independent security software company, strives to make the world a safer place by protecting digital information. Our solutions for consumers, businesses and governments provide layered security to protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. Trend Micro enables the smart protection of information, with innovative technology that is simple to deploy and manage, and security that fits an evolving ecosystem. Our solutions are supported by over 5000 employees in over 50 countries and powered by the world's most advanced cloud-based global threat intelligence, the Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™.
Trend Micro is looking for a Customer Service Manager (CSM) that will identify and align Trend Micro (TM) solutions with customer's IT and business objectives. As a CSM, you are expected to work closely with the local sales team and offer assistance for any customer opportunities or issues as well as relay pertinent customer information. The CSM will also need to manage major stakeholders that include customer, sales, partners and the TM technical teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Monitor customer renewal phase for each account and formulate/implement a plan to ensure a high retention rate.
* Act as the project manager for the implementation and maintenance of purchased Trend Micro products.
* Regularly conduct business reviews with the assigned customer and local sales team to cover incident reports, health checks, product roadmaps, and other requirements as needed by the client.
* Manage the relationships with major stakeholders that include the customer, sales, partners, and Trend Micro technical teams.
* 20% travel may be necessary
* Must have verbal and written fluency in Spanish or Portuguese
* Must have verbal and written fluency in English
* Strong background in IT, preferably with a degree in Engineering or other IT related fields.
* 5 years of experience in any of the following: customer relationship management, IT sales engineering, IT project management and Technical support.
* Demonstrated expertise in Account Management, Service Management and/or Consulting with an ability to interface with a broad and diverse set of clients.
* Experience with any of the following: Linux/Unix, Microsoft Windows Servers, AWS, VMware vSphere, IIS, MS Exchange and SQL Server is required
* Knowledge with Cybersecurity or IT security-related products is preferred
* Experience on ITIL, ISO 200x and relevant standards is an advantage
* A strong customer advocate who understands & articulate the needs of the account; and efficiently manage the client experience via onsite, online and telephone support
* Articulate in the English language (both verbal & written communication)
* Can work with grace under pressure and can ensure effective decision making in a fast paced environment
* Acts as a technical liaison, providing greater insight into the customer system, and greater responsiveness and accountability for the customer.
* Actively involved in managing the troubleshooting of all high and medium severity incidents
* Proactive and knows how to set priorities
* Able to harness cross-team collaboration
Trend Micro provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Trend Micro does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy and childbirth or related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care leave status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
About Trend Micro
Trend Micro is a developer of server security, cloud security, and small business content security solutions.