Twitch Customer Support is passionate about solving issues for all of Twitch's community members. We are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. In alignment with Amazon's customer focused philosophy we are bolstering our Customer Support team to provide world class service to all of our community members, whether they be creators, customers, developers, or viewers.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our growing team in our Irvine, CA office. As a CS Manager on the Twitch Support team, you will need a broad skill set to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for supporting the wide variety of Twitch users, while ensuring they have the best possible experience, but you will also spend time working with product and engineering teams to share customer feedback and insights to help us continue building the best possible platform and services for our community.
As a CS Manager, you will lead a team of 8 - 10 CS Representatives to success, review and resolve support requests utilizing a variety of software tools to navigate user accounts; research and review policies, as well as communicate effective solutions to our community in a fun and dynamic environment. You're able to do all of this because of your strong leadership presence, analytical problem-solving abilities, and openly collaborative nature. Twitch has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture- Our global team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to better the Twitch community and connect in meaningful ways.
* Immerse yourself into the culture of Twitch, the video game industry, and our expanding repertoire of content
* Active role in the development of your team; you'll set existing team members up for success and career growth within Twitch, which includes interviewing, hiring, and training
* Guide your team to upholding service level agreements set by Twitch Customer Experience leadership
* Maintain a positive, customer focused attitude at all times
* Identifying customer needs and communicating them to the relevant teams
* Work closely with product teams and other cross-functional stakeholders to monitor performance of products and services while providing data-driven guidance to drive improvements to the overall Twitch community experience
* Maintain constant communication with Developers and Engineers to assist in identifying, investigating, and resolving user-affecting bugs and issues with the various Twitch Applications.
* Uphold company values and nurture a fun and upbeat work atmosphere for your team
Qualities of a Successful Candidate
* Genuine interest in the happiness, well-being, and success of everyone on your team; you feel fulfilled when they are reaching their fullest potential
* Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
* Able to maintain composure and ownership during stressful communications
* Agile and adaptable, particularly as programs and procedures change
* Critical thinker, especially as applied to determining customer needs and providing appropriate solutions
* Effective time management, multitasking, and prioritization skills
* Work well in a dynamic globally distributed team environment
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.