PlanGrid is looking for a Customer Support Hero in CST to add to our award-winning Customer Support Team! We are a team of amazing support specialists spread all around the globe; winner of Stevie Awards for 3 years in a row. Our Customer Support team not only provides front-line service to our users, but also works across multiple internal organizations in order to better provide for the entire customer experience.
As a Customer Support Hero you will support our users throughout their day-to-day operations with agility and zen-like calm. PlanGrid Support has hundreds of interactions per day through various different channels, making ninja multitasking skills and grace under fire some of the hallmarks of our team.
About the Job
* Support: Support customers and internal users who use PlanGrid via web browser iOS, Android, and Windows mobile apps. Our channels of communication are live chat, email, and phone. Interactions include but are not limited to: troubleshooting technical issues, assisting users with onboarding and set up, licensing, and funneling requests to the appropriate department.
* Quality control: Perform front line investigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality, regardless of the user's question or issue.
* Reporting: Communicate daily with Tech Support team and leadership to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns.
* Take part in interesting and challenging support-related projects that will allow you to utilize your unique skill set and make an impact on our team.
* Have a passion for incredible customer service, exceptional communication (verbal and written) including top notch grammar and spelling, and excellent people skills.
* Have a technical leaning mind that helps you troubleshoot and evaluate issues fast and efficiently. Can break down complex technical concepts into day to day terminology to help out non-tech users.
* Have a technical leaning mind that helps you troubleshoot and evaluate issues quickly and accurately. Analytical, meticulous, and enjoy thinking outside the box to solve tough problems.
* Are a quick study, resourceful, and not afraid to tackle difficult cases on your own; driven to work hard with minimum supervision.
* Have amazing composure and loads of patience, as in: nothing ever rattles you.
* Are a ninja with your keyboard with your fast and accurate typing and have unparalleled phone skills.
* Are a master multitasker nailing the art of juggling multiple chats at once, while handling emails, and supporting your peers.
* Empathy: you really enjoy learning from and talking to our users, even when they are not having the best of days.
* Comfortable with cloud-based software like Dropbox, Google Docs, One Drive, etc.
* Understanding of basic functionality of Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms.
* Candidate must be located in the USA Pacific or Mountain Time Zone.
Nice to Have
* Familiarity with the construction industry
* Proficiency in a second language
* Previous experience in technical support is a plus
* Familiarity with Zendesk and other CRM systems
* Experience with chat systems
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
* 401k + Company matching
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
* $500 annual wellness reimbursement
* Volunteer time off + employee donation matching
* We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid, an Autodesk company, builds simple, beautiful software that construction teams love to use. As part of Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS), whose mission is to seamlessly connect the office, trailer and the field across the entire construction project lifecycle, PlanGrid's mobile-first solutions empower general contractors, subcontractors, owners and architects to provide fast, accurate information to the field. With unparalleled adoption by field workers, PlanGrid is used on projects as the single source of truth for all construction data - including drawings, photos, and other critical documents. As a result, critical workflows are streamlined, efficiency is improved and field teams can take on more work and get more done. PlanGrid's software and other Autodesk Construction Solutions products enable a complete data set to move seamlessly through each phase of a building's lifecycle - from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover, and operations. PlanGrid is used on more 1.5 million construction projects in 100+ countries.
Join us as PlanGrid and ACS advance Autodesk's leadership in construction.
As part of GDPR compliance procedures, we have posted our Recruiting Privacy Notice on our website. Please also note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired PlanGrid. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk's Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.
PlanGrid is a cloud-based app that allows users to store blueprints and construction documents on iPad and iPhone.