At ServiceSource, we strive to find and grow exceptional people like you.
Working at ServiceSource, you will be a part of an engaging, energetic, and entrepreneurial work environment while having the stability and influence of a nearly 20-year industry leader behind you.
ServiceSource is a place where you can GROW, both personally and professionally, while expanding your skills in sales, customer success and people management.
Under the direction of the Product Support Manager and as a key member of ServiceSource's Level 2 Product Support organization, this position will be responsible for providing production support and solutions to issues reported by the users of ServiceSource's SaaS product suite. This will involve management and administration of production software applications, resolution of software technical issues, assistance with diverse customer issues, and facilitating internal and external customer relationships. In addition, this role will help capture and clarify post-production product requirements and provide users with solutions to address immediate and urgent business needs. This role will work directly with global product users, mid-level managers, and external clients on a consistent basis. This role will also support local IT Services Engineers and participate in IT Infrastructure projects and support as necessary to ensure the ongoing availability and reliability of ServiceSource's SaaS application suite. This position is regarded by ServiceSource, our partners, and our clients as the technical support expert on ServiceSource product usage in our clients' environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Application expert for SaaS application suite and related software
* Support and complete local application support requests originating from Level 1 Customer Service and any internal organizations
* Support and complete local data management requests originating from Level 1 Customer Service and any internal organizations
* Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology
* Function as IT liaison and Support function for all enterprise application implementations and deployments
* Capture software, hardware, and infrastructure requirements for production applications
* Perform Architecture/Data Modeling, Business Analysis and Extraction/Transformation/Load (ETL) development activity as requested
* Shared responsibility for end-to-end support of the production process to extract, transform and load the data warehouse
* Support local management and work with business users to finalize report delivery options
* Analyze business requirements and support local report development efforts
* IT Project Management
* Bachelor's degree in Math/Science/Computer Science or related field
* 3-5 years of Customer Support experience, working with internal and external corporate users
* 3-5 years of total IT experience
* 2+ years of experience in Administration and management of enterprise level application(s)
* 2+ years of experience in a SaaS environment (SalesForce, ServiceNow, Jive)
* Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to understand customer problem and provide technical solution in timely manner
* Ability to understand customer urgency and sensitivity of problem
* Must possess strong inter-personal relationship skills
* Must possess excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deal with conflicting priorities
* Ability to work well with demanding customer environment
* 2+ years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or other ERP related experience
* 1-3 years of ETL development experience (Microsoft DTS/SSIS, Data Integrator, Boomi, Mulesoft)
* 1-3 years of report design & development experience
* 1-3 years of SQL or Linux experience
* Experience with Software Development Lifecycle practices and processes
* Understanding of dimensional models, drill paths, slowly changing dimensions and other data warehousing concepts
ServiceSource offers cloud-based apps that facilitate management and optimization of the service contract renewals process.