This is not your ordinary support job. Alteryx Customer Support Engineers (CSEs) work with the world's leading companies every day to help them build advanced analytic solutions. From financial services to communications, retail and pharma, you'll work with customers that are on the leading edge of the analytic revolution. You will help Alteryx customers by addressing their current questions as well as provide guidance associated with the best use of Alteryx software. Additionally, you work closely with other members of the Alteryx team including Sales and Engineering to ensure a superior customer experience with both the product and the company as a whole.
* Review, document, troubleshoot and resolve customer's Alteryx technical questions for the entire platform
* Act as a facilitator and assist with the communication between customer and internal teams when escalating issues
* Respond to customer requests within expected Service Level Agreements and manage customer expectations
* Contribute knowledge to our Community
* Must be willing to support either west coast hours (9am-6pm MST) or east coast hours (6am-3pm MST).
* May be required to participation in a 24/7 on-call rotation
* Bachelor's degree in economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, or a related quantitative field.
* Master's degree in related field or 2+ years of experience in one of the following:
* Managing database connections troubleshooting (SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, PostgreSQL, and/or Hadoop)
* Experience with statistical programming (R, SAS, and/or Python)
* Business Intelligence (Tableau, OBIEE, Business Objects)
* Technical/Customer Support
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical users
* Comfortable working in a Microsoft environment and Windows or Linux Operating System
* Ability to work with end-user customers directly in a courteous and professional manner
* Ability to work in a fast-pace environment, under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
* Knowledge of Alteryx a plus
* Multi-lingual a plus (French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese)
* Ability to troubleshoot server environments and/or network communication issues
* Experience maintaining and/or administrating computer hardware and software, file servers, firewalls and/or Active Directory
* Experience using statistical programming tools and languages such as R, SAS, and Python
* Proven ability to apply advanced modeling techniques to solve complex business decisions
* Experience using SQL or similar technology, understands the concepts of ODBC, Oracle's OCI, APIs and connection strings
* Experience with Kerberos
* Experience and comfort working in a Linux Environment
* Experience with or exposure to Docker, Kubernetes or similar platform
* Experience with Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, nginx, Logspout, Logstash, or Telegraf
Alteryx (formerly SRC) is a provider of a subscription-based end-to-end analytics platform that allows organizations to discover, access, prepare, and analyze data from multiple sources.