Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
Born in Romania, with Global US Headquarters in New York City, UiPath is at the forefront of changing the future of work through Robotic Process Automation Software. With the global goal of "a Robot for Every Human" we are enabling companies, to reduce repetitive, mundane tasks and free people to do more strategic work. Today, we are a global company, experiencing amazing hypergrowth. Our fantastic culture anchors on the values of being humble, bold, fast and immersed, in everything we do.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch UiPath successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from UiPath. RPA Customer Success Managers are entrusted with some of UiPath's largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption of UiPath and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
A major area of responsibility for RPA Customer Success Managers is helping customers structure and manage company wide UiPath deployments, coaching the customer's project team on UiPath's deployment methodology, and helping them to develop an appropriate change management strategy that maximizes adoption, self sufficiency and business value.
Working closely with UiPath's Account Executives and Solutions Engineers, part coach, project manager, business consultant and product expert, our RPA Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping some UiPath's largest customers improve their team communication to be successful with UiPath.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
* Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first
* Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty
* Conduct workshops, trainings, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges
* Identify and develop new uses for UiPath that drive adoption and that align to customers' business needs and strategic goals
* Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
* Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on UiPath best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient
* Mentor and provide guidance to newer RPA Technical Account Managers and partner with UiPath's Account Executives to help them be more effective
* Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
* Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Key Account Managers from Sales to create new or refine existing onboarding materials
* Help drive customer references and case studies
What you will bring:
* Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3-4+ years experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or Powershell)
* 5-10+ years work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization
* Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
* Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy
* Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus
* Excellent verbal, and written communication skills
* Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
* Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
* Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
* Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
* Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
* Proven ability to work in a global role delivering large transformational programs"
* Experience working for large system integrators/partners is a plus
* Proven experience as a trusted advisor to C-suite and executives
* Proven experience in delivering business outcomes through digital transformation
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, an Equity Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is a vendor of robotic process automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions.