Professional Services Operations Manager
"Amazon Business has reached a $10 billion annual sales run rate and is serving millions of private and public-sector organizations in eight countries," said Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder and CEO. "And we're not slowing down - Amazon Business is adding customers rapidly, including large educational institutions, local governments, and more than half of the Fortune 100. These organizations are choosing Amazon Business because it increases transparency into business spending and streamlines purchasing, with increased control. The team is doing a fantastic job building and innovating for customers."- Jeff Bezos
Looking for a career at a company that seeks to be Earth's most customer-centric company? Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of customers and has become the largest internet retailer and marketplace in the world. Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer and focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world, and we are recruiting to make this vision a reality through Amazon Business.
We are focused on building solutions that enable B2B customers to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. Our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between). Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer so we are reinventing everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
Amazon B2B's growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for an experienced Operations Manager to drive automation of processes and leverage the platform to support additional business functions. This candidate would own and execute projects for the AB Professional Services team in coordination with other teams including Sales and Sales Operations. Candidate must possess the ability to work directly with various internal customers to gather and understand business requirements along with their related processes, and build workable solutions in SFDC/FF.
The successful candidate must be able to work directly, in a hands-on way, with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. They will play the role of liaison between the customer and various technical teams, i.e. SFDC developers, integration engineers, data engineers, etc. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems. The OM is also responsible for project prioritization, resource allocation assignments, risk/issue identification across the ProServ teams and functions. The ideal candidate will have experience gathering and quantifying system requirements, project managing system rollouts, analytics and managing resource assignments. The Operations Manager will report to the Sr. Operations Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Operation Manager is the focal point for multiple, concurrent internal projects that vary in size and scope. The OM is accountable for the following (but not limited to):
* Manage ProServ Sales intake and resource allocation
* Partner with ProServ Leaders to continue to refine intake process from Sales, including advising on iterations as needed and creating training materials
* Work with SOM to define requirements and support future phases of FinancialForce rollouts
* Identify and implement solutions that will leverage SFDC capabilities to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
* Assess business requirements for ongoing managerial reporting (dashboard) requirements and create reporting. Key data contributor for MBR/QBRs.
* Support implementation of FinancialForce for new ProServ teams and members, including advising global partners on FF launches and best practices
* Develop and manage documentation for all FinancialForce processes including working with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
* Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
* Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new applications/code, and updates to existing applications/code that support key business groups
* Provide guidance as a technical liaison to the business and serve as an 'SME' on the FinancialForce suite of product offerings
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.