At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The C360 Escalation COE CSR will be part of the COE Line of Business (LOB) Escalation Teams and will be responsible for triaging, case managing, and resolving all C360 submissions filed for their particular LOB on a daily basis. This role will report directly to the COE Comm Ops Manager and work closely with their peers in the same role on the same team. In addition to the case management of the C360 submissions, this role plays an essential part in ensuring that feedback and voice of the customer insights are escalated to the right teams.
As part of the Escalation Team, C360 CSRs will be expected to develop deep subject matter expertise, solve the most complex issues, and provide key insights to LOB teams and partners. Over time as the team grows, its expertise will be leveraged in additional capacities (e.g., phone escalations).
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
* Manage all C360 submissions for your respective support queue
* Handle first touch responses on all contacts linked to C360s and resolve escalated customer concerns
* Case manage C360 submissions that require stakeholder input (Content Manager/Product/City Team) and make necessary deviations to knowledge base guidance to ensure an Uber-quality customer experience is delivered
* Escalate C360 submissions that require LOB Content Manager/Product/City Team input for significant changes to Customer Support Policy
* Make recommendations on new or improved content, either customer facing (saved replies) or internal support facing (knowledge base)
* De-escalate inappropriately approved C360 submissions to BPO Team Leads and provide feedback for the BPO or COE CSR who did not follow the knowledge base guidance
* Provide thorough, detailed support using various support platforms (email, chat, phone) to develop case details, analyze information, and present recommendations for internal actions to key stakeholders
* Account for full support resolutions for every issue, inspiring customer loyalty
* Anticipate the needs of users so their experiences exceed expectations
* Identify and communicate trends to LOB leadership based on continuous BPO errors
* File phabs when the C360 submissions reveal potential bugs that need engineering fixes
What You'll Need
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen effectively, to confidently and diplomatically express opinions and voice concerns with other team members, and to present effective written communication to varied audiences
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust and effective working relationships with others on an external and internal basis
* Strategic problem solving - You can leverage multiple resources to inform and support critical decisions
* Desire to learn - You're a highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow, and you are receptive to feedback
* Collaboration - You value the importance of teamwork and foster collaboration
* Customer empathy - You have a deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to resolve customer support requests in unique and creative ways
* Optimism - You are motivated by a challenge, and you approach problems with a positive attitude
* Excellent organization - You effectively prioritize work to target the highest-impact issues first
* High flexibility - When the only constant is change, you're ready to roll with the punches
Uber is a provider of a mobile application connecting passengers with drivers for hire.