Customer Services and Information Technology Officers provide Close Support and problem resolution for technology products and/or applications. Depending upon the area of assignment, work may include the following activities: technology or systems-related, centralized customer service center functions; developing and improving the processes of a technology customer service center; interfacing daily with representatives from all elements of the Customer to resolve technical issues and outages; identifying, analyzing, and implementing process changes; developing performance measures for the Customer organization; managing the transition of IT service and infrastructure initiatives; providing technical guidance and direction to component close support teams for all new and component specific applications and deployments.
Specifically, this position supports the Sponsors training program in providing superior learning experiences, both online and in the classroom, to all officers around the world.
Interface with customers in a team environment.
Utilize strong written and oral communication skills.
Provide online support to include:
o submitting and processing Sponsors access requests
o providing online support for process and troubleshooting Sponsor's Help Desk Suite tickets
Experience with maintaining, troubleshooting, and tracking classroom hardware to include:
o audio/visual equipment
o laptop computers
o video teleconferencing equipment
o audience response systems
Provide software support to include:
o submit change requests
o install Safeboot on laptops
o build new laptop
o perform DUD disk download
o run monthly laptop anti-virus software.
Familiarization with Customer processes and procedures.
CMA Certified experience.
Support equipment recapitalization.
Demonstrate knowledge with Sponsors Operating System.
Provide support to end-user on a variety of issues.
Identify, research and resolve technical problems
Respond to telephone calls, e-mail, and personnel request for technical support.
Document, track and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Draft standards of operating procedures.
Demonstrate experience troubleshooting service requests and resolving IT customer issues.
Responsible for executing a pre-class IT checklist.
Perform Qualtrics ownership issues to include group administration.
Provide VLC Moodle administration to include course creation, course creators, and course instructors.
Provide daily system monitoring of Sponsors training servers.
* Demonstrated experience working with Blackboard, Qualtrics, and Adobe Connect.
* Demonstrated experience serving as a Close Support customer service provider to include troubleshooting service requests and resolving customer issues using service request systems.
* Demonstrated experience controlling, maintaining, and tracking audio/visual equipment including, but not limited to, built-in audio and video systems, printers, workstations, VTC equipment, and computer projectors.
* Demonstrated experience moving and handling equipment weighing 50 lbs.
* Demonstrated experience documenting and developing user instructions.
* Demonstrated experience duplicating data and media (CDs, DVDs, hard drives).
* Demonstrated experience managing user accesses.
* Demonstrated experience applying virus protection updates.
* Demonstrated experience researching and making recommendations for technical equipment.
* Demonstrated experience securely maintaining non-networked equipment, such as laptops using software, such as Safe Boot and Windows Admin tools and virus protection.
* Demonstrated experience with Joomla.
* Demonstrated experience with Wordpress.
* Demonstrated experience working with Smartboard.
* Demonstrated experience with working with SharePoint.
* Demonstrated experience with working with Sponsor and partner operating system.
132287BR 132287 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Herndon
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.