PLEASE NOTE for following;
* This position has an Overnight Shift schedule as well as weekends.
* This is a CUSTOMER FACING role.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the growth of j2 Global. This role is uniquely positioned to create success rather than maintain the status quo. The Customer Service Technician reports to the Customer Service Manager and is a key member of the support team.
This position will be responsible for dealing with the customers and potential customers of j2 Global.
The agent is directly communicating with the fast growing amount of end-users per phone and e-mail and help them setup, solve any problems they may have and make a sale if they have a need for the service. Enthusiasm and Energetic are critical attributes for the position. Prior experience in a call center or similar position is essential.
* Responsible for answering customers' technical/billing calls and emails efficiently, accurately and in a professional manner using excellent customer service skills.
* Responsible for contacting customers re customer service issues specifically with a view to retaining customers or checking for potential fraud
* Assume responsibility for learning, in detail, about company products and using this knowledge to solve customers' technical problems and seeing these through to completion.
* Maintain client work schedule and service level requirements.
* Identifies and records all customer calls and provides troubleshooting aids to assist colleagues in solving problems for the future.
* Provides comprehensive quality feedback and suggestions on training needs, other improvements and quality shortcomings to their team supervisor.
* Report accurately on calls inbound and outbound, record calls and call details on company systems
* Other duties as assigned, which could include mentor and support Level 1 agents and New hires while nesting
* Responding to chat and email as required
* Fulfill special project request, and support porting or HP as required
* Maintain reseller relationships and provisioning of new accounts as required
* Support in taking Tier 1 and Tier 2 agent and customer escalations
* Support porting and RS as backup when required
* Create and manage Severity tickets for NOC
* Act as lead, manage call Q and email Q to ensure service levels are met
Job Requirements and Experience:
* Minimum 5 year experience in Technical Support / Inbound Call Center (previous .com experience preferred)
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Exceeding expectations with call QA's
* Superior technical and problem solving skills
* PC proficiency; Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* Macintosh experience a plus (but not required)
* Experience resolving user related technical problems with directions given over the telephone
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team is a must
* HTML experience a plus (but not required)
* Microsoft Exchange 2010 certificate or experience is a plus (but not required)
* Ability to mentor and support Level 1 agents and New hires nesting after training
* Cross functional skills in supporting customers via chat and email
* Must have a secondary skill set supporting added areas of support functions, examples could include special projects, porting, researching escalation request coming from Office of the President, reseller relationships, provisioning new accounts etc.
* Take escalations from Tier 1 and Tier 2 agents and customer escalations (supervisor calls)
* Be able to act as backup to lead agents positions
* Manage the call Q and email Q's for monitoring of service levels
* Have the ability to conduct training as required in a backup role to the onsite trainer
* Any other tasks assigned by the management team
j2 Cloud Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About j2 Cloud Services:
Founded in 1995, j2 Cloud Services (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
About J2 Global
J2 Global is an Internet information and services company.