Skip is looking for a Customer Service Project Specialist who is excited to join us and build the world's best micromobility electric vehicle fleet. The ideal candidate is a customer focused and results driven individual who has a passion for driving improvement, improving quality, and managing change. This individual will be fully responsible for the successful execution and implementation of new systems, changes to existing systems, and process improvement for the customer service team with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction, reducing contacts, and improving first contact resolution.
Skip's mission is to energize cities by making mobility accessible to everyone. We believe this requires designing every aspect of a micromobility network from the ground up. This includes custom vehicle hardware, the software-defined fleet management system, and ground operations for safety and recharging. Our success will make it easier for everyone to work, play, and connect in their communities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Gather and document requirements for new systems and system changes from key stakeholders
* Responsible for coordinating team efforts, interacting with and supporting both internal and external business stakeholders, and assigning and managing all required project tasks to completion within project timelines
* Publish and maintain project documentation including tasks lists, scope, task assignments, project requirements, issues lists, implementation schedules, individual tasks, deliverable progress trackers, progress updates, and other project components
* Drive the effort to reduce contact rate, improve agent efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction
* Bring your analytical A-game. You'll be building tools and features to improve the customer experience, performing analysis on contact drivers to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track productivity and success of initiatives to ensure we're driving towards the best possible outcome
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* 2-3 years of Customer Service experience preferred
* Experience building or maintaining Help Centers and marcos as well as other customer service tools.
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal
* Project management experienceAnalytics - comfortable in sql and talking through data
* Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external teams
* Strong proficiency with technology: experience with Zendesk, CRM systems, Google Docs, and MS Office preferred; Mac expertise a plus
* BA/BS or work equivalent required
WHAT WE OFFER:
* The satisfaction of delivering an amazing experience for millions of people, from complete strangers to your friends and family.
* A culture built around putting the customer first, prioritizing dependability, safety, and transparency.
* The opportunity to learn about and solve difficult technical challenges, such as fleet management for hundreds of thousands of light electric vehicles.
* Personal, professional, and leadership growth at a fast-growing startup at its inflection point.
* A cross-functional work environment that includes experts in diverse fields like government policy, hardware engineering, mobile and cloud software, supply chain logistics, and trust and safety.
* Competitive salaries and benefits, including coverage for health, dental, and vision insurance
WHY JOIN SKIP?
Designing from the ground up is important for supply chain and fleet management, especially when it comes to reliability, safety, business management, and a great rider experience. Our leadership team has the most experience in designing light electric vehicles from the ground up. Our founders previously were co-founders at Boosted, where they designed and built the first reliable micromobility vehicle and presented their work at TED.
We know our customers aren't just our riders, but also the public and city governments. We helped create the first scooter sharing permit in the US, were the first to share data on scooter usage with cities, and have been at the front of transparent operation around fleet management and vehicle safety. The result is deeper collaboration with cities, fewer complaints from the public, and a better experience for our riders.
We are backed by some of the world's best investors, including Accel, Menlo, Y Combinator, Initialized, A Capital, and Paul Graham.
Skip is an equal employment opportunity employer. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
About Skip Scooters
Skip Scooters is a company that operates shared electric scooters for last-mile transportation.