Who We Are
The Global Enterprise Segment (GES) of Cisco's Customer Experience (CX) organization is looking for skilled project managers to help drive the governance of a large and complex program at one of the world's leading investment banking and financial services firms.
Who You'll Work With
You'll be working alongside an extremely talented and dedicated team that is laser-focused on delivering world-class services to our customer's global workforce across Cisco's entire product & services portfolio.
Who You Are
* You've managed large or strategic, or multiple large customer deployments with complex or evolving project objectives.
* Your projects have utilized existing or new Cisco technologies, multiple third party vendors and cross multiple functions, have high organization visibility and may include multiple locations or Regions
* You have managed multiple critical project in tight time frames for mission critical network deployments.
Related Business/ Technical Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
* Project/Program Management experience in the deployment of leading edge, multi-vendor technologies in a highly complex commercial environment.
* Has professional project management training credentials (PMI)
* Has basic knowledge of routing, routing protocols, switching, internet and sound knowledge of general network architecture
* Has demonstrated clear leadership skills and experience working with large project teams and strategic account teams.
* Has demonstrated a good understanding of the sales process including risk assessment and scoping
* Has demonstrated a good understanding of the legal issues with contracts
* Has demonstrated advanced negotiation and presentation skills
* Understands the organization, goals, and evaluates program deliverables for near and long-term, business improvements
* US Citizen requirement
* Direct experience in the Financials Service Industry
* Advanced MS Office skills
Education and Experience:
* Typically requires BS/BA degree or equivalent, plus 10+ years related experience in networking/telecommunications industry or min 7-10 years managing LAN and/or WAN network implementation projects and/or Collaboration/Telephony experience and support PLUS 7+ years in a Lead Project Management role
* Has held direct managerial role of resources
* Requires professional PM certification, ESi, PMP or equivalent.
* Ability to balance multiple large and critical tasks.
* Advanced Negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
* Financial management and reporting in a large project
* Major account experience.
* Partner services delivery model experience.
* Ability to work independently in remote customer sites.
* Service solutions sales skills.
* Ability when required to control multiple project managers in the delivery cycle
* Familiar with the organization goals, vision and processes
* Ability to thrive in a high stress, fast moving environment
* Excellent Customer Relationship skills
* Driver, collaborator, do what it takes attitude
* Manage large, strategic customer facing programs/projects or multiple projects or takes a business management role for the customer
* Direct project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors as need to ensure successful delivery.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
* We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
* We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
Cisco is a global company that designs and sells a broad range of technologies across networking, security, collaboration, applications, and the cloud.