CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Customer Operations & Support Analyst role is a member of the CME Enterprise Access & System Entitlements (EASE) team providing 24/7 support for Co-location, Clearing & Globex applications. Support includes creation of entities and users (internal & external), managing application access and entitlement credentials and break/fix support of certification, new release and production environments.
Support includes assisting customers by responding to, managing, and resolving customer requests in a timely manner via multi-channel support (phone, email, IM, chat, workflow). The Customer Operations & Support Analyst is expected to maintain a basic (Level 1) knowledge across Co-location, Clearing & Globex applications that includes products, services, processes, and policies.
While providing Level One support to users and administrators of applications and services, analysts must ensure sensitive information is secured at all times and only appropriate parties are given access to CME systems and customer information.
Additionally the analyst is responsible for proactively managing service escalations and identifying trends in overall service delivery to help produce the best possible customer experience. Complete audit trail must be maintained at all times to meet Regulatory compliance.
* Demonstrate basic understanding of all Co-location, Clearing & Globex application support responsibilities with ability to adhere to documented procedures without fail
* Assist customers via multi-channel support (phone, email, IM, chat, workflow) and consistently meeting work queue requirements
* Write clear and concise details for documenting every customer interaction for audit purposes to ensure that anyone reviewing the details can ascertain the issue and resolution
* Provide Level One troubleshooting support for applications and tools demonstrating the ability to recognize when escalation is warranted and providing comprehensive documentation of the issue to management
* Participate in risk mitigation/critical procedures so that risk to both the customer and CME Group is minimized
Skills and Software Requirements:
Microsoft Office, Salesforce & Servicecloud, as well as specific software required for Co-location, Clearing & Globex application support.
* Bachelor's degree in related discipline
* 1-3 years of experience in a customer support or technical helpdesk environment
* Experience with ticket or case management tools
* Excellent verbal and written communications
* Proactive, resourceful, and detail-oriented
About Cme Group
CME Group Inc. (Chicago Mercantile Exchange & Chicago Board of Trade) is an American financial market company operating options and futures exchange.