General Motors Financial
The Customer Experience Delivery Manager is responsible for coordinating the timelines, tasks and execution of project plans that drive strategic initiatives designed to provide superior customer experiences. This team member partners with external vendors and internal resources from other functional areas to advance digital, marketing, and communications initiatives that serve our Consumer, Dealer, and Internal customers and to ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet their strategic objectives.
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, maintaining accurate and comprehensive project documentation within the Workfront tool.
* Define project tasks and resource requirements, plan and schedule project timelines.
* Coordinate efforts with internal segments including business leadership, creative teams, Business Systems Analysts, the Project Management Office, Quality Assurance, and development, as well as GM and external vendor development teams to ensure successf
* Provide direction and support to project teams, tracking deliverables and progress, while monitoring changes to the project scope and timelines, log and escalating issues to management as needed.
* Collaborate with cross-functional resources to identify and resolve roadblocks, ensuring on-time delivery of Customer Experience projects in the product stream
* Maintain Workfront project processes, documenting task efforts, status updates, and project progress, preparing progress summaries and communicating statuses to the project teams
* Identify trends and system improvements to provide recommendations for improved efficiencies
* Build relationships across the organization to enhance departmental reputation and service levels
* Serve as the point of contact for Product Managers to support prioritization efforts for Marketing & Communications projects.
* Promote a cooperative and productive work environment and build effective working relationships with internal and external partners to promote strategic priorities
* Maintaining superior working relationships with internal and external partners
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Knowledge of the Automobile Industry.
* Knowledge of GM Financials core business functions, policies and procedures
* Working knowledge of the project management and quality assurance processes used to implement new initiatives
* Knowledge and experience with agile methodology a plus
* Experience with Team Foundation Server a plus
* Experience with AtTask/Workfront, MS Project, Sharepoint or other project management software/tools.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
* Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to use appropriate analysis, judgment and logic when solving problems and making decisions.
* Detailed oriented.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work and think independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to foster teamwork, influence and motivate others, and lead indirectly.
* Provide leadership through influence, inspiration, collaboration, and teamwork.
* Ability to independently make effective decisions and to respond quickly and accurately as issues arise.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships at all organization levels.
* Ability to coordinate, develop and manage relationships with internal and external partners.
* Display commitment to continuous improvement of business, customer, and team member environments.
* Well-organized, flexible, and able to work under pressure.
* Task-oriented with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* High School Diploma required
* Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field preferred
* 3-5 years experience in business operations or project management required
* Subject to stressful situations;Fast-paced office environment
* Strong focus on providing quality service to internal and external customers
* Work additional hours based on production demands requiring mandatory overtime
* Limited travel may be required to support business needs
* Must be able to deal with stressful office conditions while troubleshooting problems
About General Motors Financial
GM Financial is the captive finance company.