Customer Experience Data Scientist, Lead
Are you excited at the prospect of unlocking the secrets held by a data set? Are you fascinated by the possibilities presented by the IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence advances? As a data scientist, you can turn these complex data sets into useful information to solve global challenges. Across private and public sectors - from fraud detection, to cancer research, to national intelligence - you know the answers are in the data.
We have an opportunity for you to use your leadership and analytical skills to improve civilian services across the federal government to improve customer experience for citizen services. You'll work closely with your customer to understand their questions and needs, then dig into their data-rich environment to find the pieces of their information puzzle. You'll mentor teammates, develop algorithms, build predictive analytics, use automation, apply machine learning, and use the right combination of tools and frameworks to turn that set of disparate data points into objective answers to help make informed decisions. You'll provide your customer with a deep understanding of their data, what it all means, and how they can use it. As a technical leader, you'll identify new opportunities to use data science solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and we're dedicated to helping you grow as a data analysis professional. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
* access to online and onsite training in data analysis and presentation methodologies, and tools like Hortonworks, Docker, Tableau, and Splunk
* a chance to change the world with the Data Science Bowl-the world's premier data science for social good competition
* participation in partnerships with data science leaders, like our partnership with NVIDIA to deliver Deep Learning Institute (DLI) training to the federal government
You'll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal specifically geared towards data science and analytics skills, where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
* Experience with applying statistical or mathematical analysis techniques, including classification, regression, optimization, and simulation
* Experience in working with a variety of customer experience data, including surveys, such as transactional and behavioral and applying analytic models and solutions for measuring and improving customer experience
* Experience with the design, development and deployment of emerging automation and artificial intelligence solutions, including using chatbots, sentiment analysis, and voice assistants to transform customer experience
* Experience with programming languages and tools, including Python, SQL, R, or Scala
* Experience with leading small to mid-size project teams
* Experience with supporting business development and capture activities, including whitepaper and proposal development
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
* Experience in working with large civilian federal programs
* Experience with working in Cloud-based analytic environments
* MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.