Customer Engagement Manager
Req #: 221169
Location: Alexandria, VA US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
Under this project, CACI's team of approximately 40 IT professionals provides IT development and maintenance support to the business systems of a large office within the Department of Defense (DoD). Reporting directly to the CACI Program Manager, you will be the primary interface between the CACI team, existing DoD customers, and potential DoD customers to build and maintain excellent customer relations. As part of our IT team you will work closely with Senior Managers, Project Managers, Software Developers, Release Managers, Network Engineers, IT Security personnel, and other IT professionals.
The Customer Engagement Manager will be the main point of contact for the office's customers and will be the primary escalation point in the relationship. You will work closely with the team's project managers who lead the project implementation efforts; your focus will be on the customer's engagement experience, effectively recommending the office's offered technologies to fulfill the customer's needs, and ensuring recommended services comply with the current contract. You will advocate for end users, propose prioritization of service delivery, analyze business requirements, develop proof of concept solutions, and in some cases, provide mission application training.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintain a current list of points of contact across the customer base.
* Perform periodic rounds to customers to fully understand their DoD mission activities, and maintain customer relationships.
* Attend customer meetings and participate as needed by providing functional knowledge of our office's technical and service offerings.
* Monitor and track requirements from inception to completion, following up with users to ensure quality delivery of IT services.
* Ensure the CACI IT teams are fully updated on all client feedback, and are aware of client expectations.
* Submit regular reports to the CACI Program Manager regarding how customer relations are progressing.
* Manage customer expectations regarding the team's ability to start work on new projects given the current list of priorities.
* Track reported or identified problems/issues through resolution.
* Monitor existing ticket systems and customer feedback to identify common requirements.
* Based on customer missions and feedback, make suggestions for our office to offer new IT services and solutions.
* Gain and maintain functional expertise of the team's new technical and service offerings.
* Gain and maintain functional knowledge of the technical and service offerings of our office's DoD partners/suppliers.
* Perform desk-side training for common mission applications and delivered solutions.
* Maintain office-level standards and documentation.
* U.S. citizenship
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Very strong communication and documentation skills - ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including preparing reports and presenting briefings to senior leadership audiences
* At least 3 years' experience supporting IT development, deployment, or maintenance initiatives
* Experience sitting on-site with customers to document functional requirements
* Ability to retain current knowledge of DoD guidelines, organizational policies/processes, and industry best practices
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, technically challenging and dynamic environment
* Keen attention to detail and the ability to apply analytical skills to problem resolution
* Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office products
* Must exhibit a positive approach and strong willingness to learn the functional aspects of new technologies
The following qualifications are not required but will enable candidates to become integrated with the team's day-to-day operations at a faster rate.
* Experience working with Department of Defense customers
* Experience working with and designing Microsoft SharePoint sites or other collaboration tools
* Experience using Microsoft Skype to facilitate multi-location meetings
* Project Management and/or Business Relationship certifications are a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.