Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn't anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other's ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft's mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services.
We are looking for a talented individual to manage a team of Cloud Solution Architects and drive usage growth of Azure platforms.
* Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
* 5+ years of experience in people management and in driving change management with effective adoption within key technologies
* 10+ years of experience in consultative selling ideally in consulting or technical sales.
* Deep understanding of digital transifrmation
* Proven ability to map the customer's business process to product capabilities
* Strong technical understanding of Data & AI Productive Enterprise workloads
* Thought leader with executive presence, including ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, and executive-level, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
* Proven capability to deliver strong transformational programs that deliver against near term targets while positioning the business for long term success
* Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
* Passion for making others successful
* BA/BS or equivalent required, MBA in IT, finance, or general management preferred
* Industry knowledge and experience a plus
* Willingness to travel - up to 40%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
This Cloud Solution Architect Manager role will directly manage full time employee Cloud Solution Architects that will cover managed High Potential customers in their respective territory. This is an exciting role that will help create bonds with our Azure customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal and advocacy. Key responsibilities include:
* Exceed consumption of Azure balancing attainment of investment budget
* Hire, develop, support, coach and enable CSAs to ensure effective delivery against goals
* Exceptional cross-team collaboration and communicator. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CSA role clarity and effective cross-team collaboration
* Voice of the customer within Microsoft, representing the customers interests, generate insights and removing obstacles
* Operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights
* Identify and document consumption best practices and customer references to further grow the success of the Intelligent Cloud
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.