As a CRM Solution Architect Group Manager, you will be a CRM thought leader and architect working on large-scale, complex implementations. You will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade delivery teams in planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining CRM solutions.
We are now looking for the Talent Community Lead for the Swedish CRM team and believe that you see this role as a way to leverage your domain experience. Talent Community is the place where our consultants can find the help they need to feel prepared to solve the challenges and gain exciting insights into the future. As Talent community lead you will ready the TC based on our client demand, you will ensure the TC member prioritize right skills and set the training plan for the group and most importantly you will work toward a culture where the talent community members are engaged and have fun at work!
Day-to-day, you will:
* Lead and review your team's work across all phases of Avanade projects
* Direct efforts to defining technical, operational, and user requirements
* Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
* Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
* Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
* Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
* Own partnership with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction, and solution delivery
* Ensure off-shore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
* Take active role in sales activities and planning as required
* Lead continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
You are likely a great manager with vast CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team or Talent Community.
You are also likely to have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Information Technology, Business Technology, or Engineering. You are likely to have 7 or more years of relevant work experience, including CRM. You must be flexible to travel on a weekly basis, depending on your client project. Language English fluent, we prefer that you speak one of the Nordic languages, but otherwise we will expect you to learn when you start at Avanade.
* Understanding of common industry standard business practices supported by CRM
* Experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred)
* Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, Microsoft .Net.
* Basic understanding of relational database concepts desired
* Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
* Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
* Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
* Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
* Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
Avanade is a company providing digital and cloud services, business solutions, and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem.