John Wiley And Sons
Title: CRM ServiceCloud Solution Lead
Location: Hoboken, NJ
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology; globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. The demand for knowledge and learning has never been greater, and Wiley is at the forefront of meeting that need. As a learning business, we make meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers.
The Senior Business Analyst will help configure, participate in the deployment of and actively manage the execution of a formal Requirements Management discipline on specific projects and/or software delivery initiatives at Wiley. The incumbent will possess thorough, demonstrable knowledge of and practical experience with the use of iterative and incremental software delivery methodologies with specific demonstrable experience managing and executing the Requirements Management discipline's constituent activities, resulting in clear, concise and unambiguous requirement artifacts. The individual selected for this position will actively manage the deployment of use case driven software delivery "best practices" on in-flight projects, including working with Project Management and SQA Process and Tools colleagues to ensure proper configuration of the Wiley software delivery methodology on specific projects. The individual selected for this position must have hands-on experience managing the capture and elaboration of well-formed features lists, use case models and supplementary specifications. Experience creating use case realizations (e.g., wireframes, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams) is also necessary. The ability to effectively facilitate requirements elicitation sessions is critical. The successful candidate will also possess hands-on experience with the use of formal requirements management tools such as Rational Requirements Pro or Rational Requirements Composer.
* Work with business stakeholders to elicit and capture their software requirements such that they are accurately reflected.
* Ensure traceability is established and consistently managed amongst different requirements/requirements types on individual software delivery projects.
* Work with project managers and other SQA colleagues to estimate the effort associated with the Requirements.
* Ensure requirement artifacts reflect Wiley standards for correctness, completeness, conciseness and ambiguity.
* Participate in life-cycle "toll gates" to ensure quality and completeness of project requirement artifacts.
* Work with PMs, and other project stakeholders (Users, Architect, Dev Lead, etc.) to prioritize and sequence requirements in order to ensure appropriate risk management for individual projects.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, business management, or a related field.
* At least 5 years of demonstrable skills and experience with iterative and incremental software delivery methodologies (RUP, Agile).
* Mastery of use case driven requirements management.
* Practical experience implementing Requirements Management "best practices".
* Understanding of how to establish/capture requirements metrics.
* Experience with Rational Requisite Pro, Requirements Composer or other formal Requirements Management Platform.
* Experience with UML
* Excellent facilitation skills.
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
* Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective. Ability to work independently and engage their supervisor as needed.
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
About John Wiley And Sons
Wiley (also known as John Wiley & Sons) is a company developing digital education, learning, assessment, and certification solutions.