As a part of the CRM Solution team, you analyze, develop and implement customer relationship management systems for our clients. We ensure that other client software applications integrate well with the CRM solution, that the CRM solution meets the client's business needs, is easy to use and easy to maintain.
As a Business Analyst, you are familiar with at least one CRM process such as Sales, Service or Marketing. Your responsibility is to define customer requirement and together with a solution architect and design solutions that support the customers process. Furthermore, as a part of the Avanade delivery team you work throughout the project with planning, analysis, design, build and test. You will also provide support in CRM issue escalation and resolution.
Day-to-day, you will:
* Work with Avanade delivery teams and client stakeholders to translate business requirements into CRM solution
* Work with client, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure CRM solutions
* Work with stakeholders to gather system requirements and own requirements management
* Lead transfer of functional requirements to development and test teams
* Determine needed patches and upgrades in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
* Educate end users on CRM functionality
* Travel to clients, depending on your client project, you must be flexible to travel regional on a weekly basis
Could the role as Senior Consultant with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
* Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
* Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
* Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
* Do you believe that the Cloud is the best thing that happened since sliced bread?
* Are you excited by developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
* Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with fellow consultants?
* Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team of 900 CRM experts that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
* Language skills, English fluent and we prefer that you speak one of the Nordic languages, otherwise we will expect you to learn when you start at Avanade
Are you someone who is adept at understanding client business needs, translating them into technology specifics and leading teams to build finished solutions? Are you a CRM wizard and motivational leader?
Avanade is a company providing digital and cloud services, business solutions, and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem.