Wintrust Financial Corporation
CRM Administrator will have the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast paced environment. The CRM Administrator will be responsible for building new and support existing products.
* CRM Server Hardware configuration
* Server software configuration
* Dynamics CRM server related technologies
* Manage server's S/W updates (including Windows, SQL server and Dynamics CRM)
* CRM server Administration settings
* CRM server Maintenance settings
* Dynamics CRM monitoring
* CRM Performance optimizations
* CRM Organization security and managing users
* SQL server settings tasks of Dynamic CRM instance
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems or Computer Science is preferred.
* 5 years' experience as Microsoft Dynamics CRM administrator.
* 3 years of Database Experience (MS SQL Server).
* 3 years of experience in ETL (SSRS and SSIS).
* Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates.
* Advanced certification in appropriate field is a plus.
As your local community bank, we work hard to support the neighborhoods we serve. We are members of many local chambers of commerce, and we're active in local charities, local government, school boards and community development activities. At Wintrust you can "Have it All" with access to the big bank resources and the customer service you can only get from a local community bank that makes decisions locally and still calls customers by their name. We invite you to be part of the Wintrust team by submitting your application today!
Wintrust is a financial holding company with assets of over $30 billion whose common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries, with over 160 banking locations located in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including business units which provide commercial and life insurance premium financing in the United States, a premium finance company operating in Canada, a company providing short-term accounts receivable financing and value-added out-sourced administrative services to the temporary staffing services industry, a business unit engaging primarily in the origination and purchase of residential mortgages for sale into the secondary market throughout the United States, and companies providing wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
About Wintrust Financial Corporation
Wintrust is a financial holding company offering community and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage services.