Vlocity, a Forbes Cloud 100 company and strategic Salesforce ISV, delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries. Built in partnership with Salesforce, the global leader in CRM, Vlocity is one of Salesforce's fastest growing partners. Vlocity Industry Cloud Apps embed industry-specific functionality, best practices and business processes for the Communications & Media, Insurance & Financial Services, Health, Energy & Utilities, and Government industries. Vlocity enables companies to achieve faster business agility and time to value from the cloud across digital and traditional channels. Click here to learn more about Vlocity.
We are looking to develop successful long-term relationships with all our customers - and the best way to do this is to build from strong foundations. The keys to every successful CPQ implementation are a sales catalog that enhances the end-user experience across all channels, a technical catalog that addresses the needs of provisioning, billing and fulfillment systems - and alignment between the two.
Our CPQ and Product Model Architects have deep experience in product modeling and can construct catalogs that simplify the sales experience, whilst enabling complexity in the back office. They then drive CPQ design to produce optimal order capture flows with Vlocity's Industry Cloud applications, and work closely with our Sales and Product teams to ensure customer success.
You will serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversations with their architects and Product Marketing teams that promote product modeling best practices and effective order capture processes.
You'll advise and mentor diverse teams, which may include customer and partner resources, providing guidance on product modeling and CPQ best practices as well as technical product assistance.
You'll engage with the customer and review key artifacts to keep programs on track and ensure the delivered solutions remain extendable and maintainable going forward.
This role will require travel to customer locations.
* You'll have 5+ years' experience of working on deployment teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques
* You'll have a proven track record of successful delivery of customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM implementations
* Ideally, you will have extensive experience of at least one of our target industries - telecommunications, media, insurance, health insurance, energy, or public sector
* You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
* You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo
* You'll have the vision to help us take our company to the next level
* Product modeling
* Product catalog and CPQ solutions (e.g. Siebel, Apttus, Steelbrick, NetCracker, Amdocs, etc)
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
* Salesforce Administrator
* TM Forum (SID, eTOM)
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Vlocity is a technology company which delivers industry-specific cloud and mobile software that embed digital, omnichannel processes for customer-centric industries.